Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

1660 Third Street, Lincoln, CA 95648
Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

October 13, 2016

By Lisa103431

Gladding Ridge is fine. It is clean and organized. There is a place for puzzle, bingo and there is an art room. My mother-in-law is staying there. The care that she receives is very good, but a little over protective. They need to improve on their communications. They leave a message for me, but when I call back to follow-up, nobody seems to know why I am calling. The room is very comfortable and large. The staff is attentive and friendly.

September 13, 2016

By Cindy437516

We visited Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care, but it wasn’t to my mom’s liking because it was too small. I liked that it was in the same town that I lived in. The facility was older and the rooms weren’t very homey-looking and more like a hotel. It wasn’t something that my mom felt really happy about. It was clean and nice, but the facility itself and some of the tenants were not quite like her. Most of them were in wheelchairs and walkers and she was pretty active. She drives herself, but she was just looking for somewhere to have a little assistance with some minor things. It just seemed like a little too boring there for Mom. However, the staff was very helpful. She even offered to give us lunch, but Mom made her decision that as soon as she saw the room. The person that was running it was the one who took us on a tour, and she was very nice, very informative, and very professional.

September 09, 2016

By Heather057865

Gladding Ridge was a multi-story facility that had more residents than the other places I visited. Gary, my friend, would have been better off at this place because of the social aspect, but I wasn't sure if he would have been watched closely and monitored so well. When I looked at the menu there, I wondered whether the food would have been good for someone like him with diabetes, unless there was also a sugar-free menu, but it didn't look like it when we were there. There was an elevator. His room would have been upstairs at the far end of the building. They had activities because they had more residents. It looked like there were some ladies playing cards at a table. The building was old, and so was the carpeting, but it looked clean. However, the building was being renovated, and double glazed windows had been put in. I thought the facility had good cleanliness. The staff was very happy and worked as a team. The people living there introduced themselves. They were smiling and friendly, and that's what drew my attention more than anything.

July 27, 2016

By Jim107726

Gladding Ridge was very depressing, felt more like a nursing home, and smelled a little bit. Residents were sitting around in the parking lot. The rooms were very big but very convalescent. The staff was great. They had bingo.

I am glad you took the time to come and visit Gladding Ridge and to write a review. Gladding Ridge is an older building that does not have a grand entry, high ceilings or big chandeliers. What we do have, and was mentioned in the review, is great staff who really do care about the residents that are served at Gladding Ridge. We really do want our residents to be happy and as independent as possible, we encourage the residents to treat Gladding Ridge as they would their home, as that is what it is, their home. Smells come and go and I would hope that if you were to come back for another visit the smell would be gone. Our caregivers and housekeeping quickly respond to residents needs when an accident happens, and they do happen. Again, thanks for the review and for visiting Gladding Ridge

November 13, 2015

By Carol Cummings

My mother was a resident at Villa Del Rey in there memory care area from May 2015 until her passing in Oct. 2015. The care she received was exceptional. The staff at Villa Del Rey became like family to my mother, brother and I. Everyone there, med techs, caregivers, activities assistant, house keeping, laundry aid, kitchen staff, receptionist and all the office staff were wonderful to my mom and always took the time to talk to the residents and help them in anyway needed. I highly recommend Villa Del Rey.

January 15, 2015

By Lori 95678

MY mom was here for year before she passed. She had altzheimers. The staff there was so patient and kind with her. They made her feel calm. And they were very attentive. On her final days they allowed us to stay with her 24 hrs a day and we're always asking if there was anything they could to help us be more comfortable. They not only cared for mom but for us as well. This may not be "top of the line" facility as far as size, or fancy but they are top of line where it counts and that was how they cared for my mom. I will always be so grateful for them.

January 05, 2015

I am very impressed with the Villa Del Rey Manor. The room we got for my mother is divided. One section is her bedroom, and the other section is set up like a living room and a little dinette. It has a refrigerator, a microwave, and a nice safe bathroom. They have lots of activities like bingo, painting, and chair exercises. The staff is impressive, and I have not run into anybody that is not just as sweet as can be.

December 20, 2014

Villa Del Rey Assisted Living Community is very clean, very modern, and up-to-date. They provide basic laundry and room cleaning with some additional charge to take care of things like my friend's medication and blood pressure, temperature, and weight. The people taking care of them seem to be fine. I don't have any problems with them. The rooms are very clean.

January 30, 2014

By George48

We visited Villa Del Rey. It's close and conveniently located for us. It's near everything. We were all set to take my sister-in-law into that facility. Unfortunately, she died before she moved in. This facility was very good. Even my sister-in-law, who died, thought it was great. She was looking forward to going there. The place was very clean and very well organized. Its fee wasn't too bad. Considering the fees from other places, their price was reasonable. They did have very good programs for anybody. They even have trips for the people, e.g., shopping. Their staff's attitude was great. They were really helpful. They're interested in their job and interested in looking after the handicapped. Their program was pretty good. I would recommend this facility by all means.

Memory Care Reviews for Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

Costs for Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

Photos of Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

Services and Amenities of Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

• Fee Structure Extra: We Charge A Community Fee Of 1,500 All Inclusive Rent Is For Memory Care Only We Have Care Plans For Assisted Living Starting At $200

• Housing Extra: Our Studios Are Very Large

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Have Professional Contacts That Will Assist

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: No

About Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community is a warm, caring environment with engaging activities and supportive social services. The Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community lifestyle delivers a positive daily experience for cherished residents and peace of mind for their families. They offer multiple lifestyle options to meet every resident's specific needs and desires. The community respects the dignity in each individual by encouraging independence in everyday living.

Villa Del Rey‘s home-like and comfortable apartments are designed for maximum comfort, security, and convenience.

Map of Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community