Westchester Villa

Westchester Villa (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Westchester Villa

Assisted Living Reviews for Westchester Villa

November 29, 2014

Westchester Villa is our first choice for my mother. This facility is very clean -- not that large -- but it was elegant. The staff is friendly. The administrators are very hands on that they would answer the phone when the other girls are busy.

April 21, 2014

We looked at Westchester, which is better than many but still marginal. The facility looked good, and I think the staff is good, but the food was not particularly interesting on the day that I was there. It's sad, and that made a big impact. I was there during lunch, but there was nobody in the rooms and in the common areas before lunch. They all appeared for lunch and then they all went away.

Costs for Westchester Villa

Photos of Westchester Villa

Services and Amenities of Westchester Villa

• State Licenses: 198205367

• About Westchester Villa

No two clients are the same. Westchester Villa customizes our service to the needs of your loved one. Your loved one may require minimal assistance or more extensive care. You may also opt for specialized care. Whether it is Independent Living, Assisted Living or Customized Care, we will be here to guide you. It is not just retirement living. We combine professional expertise and decades of human care experience to ensure your loved ones remain healthy, safe and happy. We can provide you with personalized service assessment and plan where we evaluate your individual needs and then create a custom care plan tailored to you. You may have to pay for customized care or Assisted living out of pocket. You may have to carry the financial load and it's not always affordable.We have a list of other sources of financial assistance. It doesn't guarantee approval but it will provide you with options to lighten your financial obligations. Professional care for the elderly Professional and Experienced 3 Decades of experience Senior Complex Westchester Lounge Senior Complex Profesionally Regulated Menu Senior Complex Westchester Villa Garden Senior Complex Professionally trained staff Professional and Experienced

Map of Westchester Villa