Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach

Reviews of Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach

May 10, 2016

By Janetta, RNFTCAN

Merill Gardens is probably the best facility in terms of it was the nearest. I loved their common area and the Happy Hour that they had for their clients with mobility. My father-in-law would have really enjoyed that and could have made good friends there. The staff seemed fine, caring, involved and engaged, and knew their residents. I liked it. Merrill Gardens is brand new, beautiful, and fabulous with nothing to improve upon.

March 22, 2016

By Denise121596050

I looked at Merrill Gardens. I liked that it was new and clean. The nurse and the girl who helped us were very attentive and tried to help us get my stepdad into the place. They had social events and amenities like a workout room and activities for him to do.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this review for Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can offer additional assistance or answer any questions.

February 29, 2016

By Sue104637950

I visited Merrill Gardens. Everyone was very friendly. The activities were wonderful. The dining room was beautiful. You can eat there anytime of the day. You order from a menu, there are no set times for meals and there are three meals a day.

Thank you so much for posting this positive review for Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach. We are very proud of our Anytime Dining program and it is wonderful to receive such nice feedback.

November 15, 2015

By Angel over dad

My father has been at Merrill for almost a year. We couldn't be happier. Staff is great. Food is terrific. Accommodations are very nice. The residents really look out for each other and it feels like a community. We researched a lot of facilities before landing here, and we are so glad we did. Thank you to all the staff that work so hard to accommodate a lot of demanding residents.

We are so pleased to hear such positive feedback regarding your father's experience at Merrill Gardens. We strive to provide a quality environment and experience for residents so this is wonderful to hear.

July 28, 2015

By Leslie46

My experience was very good. It's a little less expensive, but a little less personal. It seemed a little more sterile of an environment. The dining room was very nice looking. Merrill Gardens seemed almost like an apartment complex or a hotel. The facility was very new and just built recently. They only opened the memory care unit the year before. They had activities, but it didn't seem as cohesive of a community. It was a nice place, but it wasn't quite what we were looking for, for my dad. It didn't seem like they would keep a good eye on him or get him engaged in activities. It was for a more independent person who valued their privacy and kind of wanted a more low-key atmosphere.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review. Your feedback is very helpful and we will work with our team to provide engaging activity options for all residents. Please don't hesitate to contact us with additional feedback or any questions.

Independent Living Reviews for Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach

Photos of Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach

Services and Amenities of Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: License #306005275

About Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach

Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach is situated between the San Diego Freeway and East Pacific Coast Highway in iconic Orange County. Enjoy being surrounded by parks providing ample outdoor recreation areas, near shopping and hospitals; not to mention being minutes away from the Pacific Ocean in "Surf City USA"!

Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach is classically designed and offers a wellness center, well-appointed library and lots of comfortable common areas. Residents are able to enjoy a landscaped courtyard with BBQ area, a theater and modern bistro. Most apartments have washers and dryers, a full kitchen and gracious deck or ground level patio. A formal dining room is also available for special occasions.

Map of Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach