Village Hemet

Village Hemet (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Village Hemet

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Village Hemet

March 31, 2015

I visited The Village Hemet. Everything was very nice. The only thing I object to is that they have a very high entry fee. However, you would get care guaranteed for life whether you go broke in the meantime or not, they would take care of your until you die. They had a grand re-opening. The food was excellent. Probably of all places I've gone through, I think they have the best food.

June 30, 2014

The Village is a 3-level. We're going into the individual living, but we wanted the other two facilities available. The staff and all the people there are extremely friendly. It's a facility where we will not have to change doctors or anything of that nature. It's close enough to where we live now. That's an important thing to us. They have a very nice calendar every month of activities. They have outside speakers. They have educational programs, recreational programs, discussion group programs. They have a very wide variety of activities.

February 28, 2014

By seeking info

The Village Hemet was very expensive. They have an independent living and a nursing home, so once you're in, you can transfer back and forth. This facility was lovely. It was a very upscale, high-quality and comfortable place. I really like it, but I could no way afford it. They have fabulous food. They have their own high-quality chef that runs everything. We had luncheon there and the residents there said they eat that way all the time. They really have a fabulous food situation, but you would have to be very high-income to live there. The rooms were very nice. They had them all decorated. You can have a dog or a cat there with you. As for their staff, they were lovely except for one receptionist. I thought she was a little snooty. However, they're fabulous and nice. Most everyone who lived there was very comfortable. If I have all the money in the world, I would take The Village.

August 14, 2013

By Nancy66920150

I liked the staff and the food at The Village Retirement Center. The environment was good, but each floor looked and felt the same. They had no cottages and we don't like apartments. But their apartments were new, clean and spick and span. It had a living room and a kitchen with a dishwasher and refrigerator. It had a good closet space in the bedroom. It had a balcony. They had a lot of crafts. They do a lot of trips. People could do a lot of things there.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Village Hemet

About Village Hemet

Refund Plans: 75% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: 67% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance over 25 mos. to 0% (Price: 53% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Village Hemet