Magnolia Gardens Granada Hills, CA

Reviews of Magnolia Gardens

Nursing Home Reviews for Magnolia Gardens

March 29, 2014

By Gerard2

I visited Magnolia Gardens, and it was very bad. The staff seemed very knowledgeable, but the place was smelly. They had six to eight people per room -- not all the rooms, but in some of the rooms. When they were taking me around, I saw one of the rooms, and there was somebody in a body bag. The door was open, so they could have at least closed the door. I also saw the food there, and it looked like dog food.

December 20, 2013

By taralyn

this small gem is nestled in a lovely neighborhood with park like grounds. My mother in law has been a resident for 2 years and her sister did rehab there after a stoke for 6 months. The staff is attentive and caring and the smaller setting is perfect for our mom. Her sister liked it so much she says she wished she could have stayed!! I highly recommend them for either long term care or short rehab stays. The accent is on caring and nurturing each client as an individual.

August 01, 2011

By Jennidee

Other

Horrible! The facility is dirty and unsanitary. The staff is unorganized and nobody is helpful. After cleaning patients soiled bottoms, I have witnessed the staff using the same dirty unchanged glove to touch doorhandles, beds, patient trays. I would never have anyone placed here! Fall precaution patients and swallow precaution patients take warning and look long and hard before selecting this place. The activity director and maybe two CNA's are about the only thing positive at Magnolia Gardens.

Services and Amenities of Magnolia Gardens

About Magnolia Gardens

Magnolia Gardens is a senior living provider in Granada Hills, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Magnolia Gardens for more details on services and rates.

Map of Magnolia Gardens