Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community Escondido, CA

100 Holland Glen, Escondido, CA 92026
Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community

November 25, 2015

By George C.

Meadowbrook Village had a hobby shop that they said they could make a space for me in there. It's mostly woodworking, but they also had some metal work. It's a very interesting place to me because I'm a tool freak. My daughter was with me going there, and we both liked it. I just object to the big upfront cost, but its continuing care setup is desirable. The facility was OK, although it's spread out. If you lived in some of the places, you'd almost have to have a bicycle or a golf cart to get to lunch. They had a big apartment block with a lot of individual residences that were scattered around. It's like a little town in itself. They also have a waiting list, so you have to put your application in, have it approved, then stand in line for an expected time of six months or more.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community

Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Escondido, California that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community