Sunny View

Reviews of Sunny View

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunny View

June 06, 2014

By cchan

My mother lived at Sunnyview for about 5 years. The staff were friendly, knew her by name and the other residents were also very friendly. Mom moved from assisted living to skilled nursing after a fall, and the staff was very helpful during that time. The care team met with her and family members and tried to find activities that would be engaging for her. The facilities are comfortable, a number of garden areas, and a wide range of activities. The physical therapists were also attentive and helped mom recover from her fall.

April 16, 2012

By suebobbren

I live at Sunny View with my wife. She has Parkinson's and Dementia, and she now lives in the Special Care unit. The staff is very caring and professional. Since we live close to one another, I'm able to spend a lot of time with her. On the other hand; I'm free to do other activities, and I don't have to worry about her care. The staff and other residents are very friendly, and I'm very happy here.

July 22, 2011

By Jack Alexander

This is in a good neighborhood, on the corner of Foothill and Cupertino Road. It's near shopping, and it's very peaceful. It's on 12 acres and it's very park-like. There's access to public transportation nearby. There are walking paths and patios outside. This place has assisted living and a separate dementia unit. They also have skilled nursing. The common areas inside are nice. It's not perfect, but it's pleasant. It's not gaudy or anything. It's well kept up, and the common areas are large. I saw the rooms in the assisted living and dementia care units. These are typical rooms, nothing special. Residents can bring in their own personal belongings. . Everyone there seems really professional. They have RNs and LVNs on staff. I didn't eat there, but I saw food being served. The food I saw looked decent.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Sunny View

Services and Amenities of Sunny View

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• State Licenses: 435201317

About Sunny View

Sunny View is a senior living provider in Cupertino, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Sunny View for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunny View