Reche Canyon Rehab & HCC

Reviews of Reche Canyon Rehab & HCC

Nursing Home Reviews for Reche Canyon Rehab & HCC

November 03, 2016

By Lynne044344

I visited Reche only once or twice. It was more of a long stay hospital care. I wasn’t too impressed. It did not smell good, and it was not personable at all. The people were nice when you came in, and their residents were nice, but I much rather had the other place I visited. Not all of the residents seemed happy. The grounds were not great, but they were not in bad shape. They were just old and had not much to it. For what they were, they were being kept up. It did not look like there was much of a place to go outside and sit. Although you would find chairs out there, there was nothing to look at. It was in the middle of the city and you would be looking at the road or another building.

September 26, 2016

By Vanessa682038

My mom at Reche Canyon but not for long, and I wish they had her stay longer for her to get better, but they ended kicking my mom out. The rooms were clean, but it doesn't seem like there was a lot of space inside the room. I guess the food was OK.

February 22, 2015

By Joyce77347850

My father was in Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center a couple of times, and they were very good. They were attentive, and it seemed like they had enough staff to handle the patients they had. They would wheel people out into different general areas where they could watch a different TV with people and socialize a little bit. The people were very nice. It seemed to be very good.

June 23, 2014

By Rod5

Mom was at Reche Canyon. Their care service seemed better than the facilities that we had been before. Some of the patients there have bad conditions, but they do have qualified caregivers. The CNAs were much better than at our previous facility. The place seemed clean, and their rehab department was very good. Mom went there in a really bad shape, and she left with enough ability to come home to try to get better, which she did. They did what they needed to do.

Services and Amenities of Reche Canyon Rehab & HCC

About Reche Canyon Rehab & HCC

Reche Canyon Rehab & HCC is a senior living provider in Colton, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Reche Canyon Rehab & HCC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Reche Canyon Rehab & HCC