Gines Residential Care Home

Services and Amenities of Gines Residential Care Home

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Gines Residential Care Home

At Gines Residential Care Homes we are committed to providing all our residents a comfortable living environment with personalized, loving and quality care.

Family owned and administrated, we have over 20 years experience providing quality care for the elderly in Walnut Creek and Alamo, California.

The Gines Residential Care Home facility are licensed by the California Department of Social Services and are inspected on a regular basis to meet state and local codes. We make sure all our residents stay in a healthy and comfortable environment.

Our warm and loving care homes are designed to care for ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents. Handicap ramps and walkways allow easy access throughout our homes. We continually strive to provide a homelike environment with a safe and enjoyable atmosphere.

Thank you for your interest at Gines Residential Care Home. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Gines Residential Care Home