Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care

2620 N. 68th Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

September 30, 2020

By Mosa

My scheduled FaceTime visits are always on time and the staff is great. So far my dad’s experience has been a good one.

Hello, thank you for your positive review, we strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

By szippay

The memory care staff are the best. Jeff and Kathy have been so sincere and compassionate. They will take time In their busy schedules to update me when I ask about my wife , since we’re not able to do in-person visits at this time. They have provided weekly FaceTime video visits which is comforting.

Szippay, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Scottsdale Village, A Pacifica Senior Living Community!

By MGort

The facility is very welcoming, it's not like any other nursing home I visted for mom, the room is like your own apt. and that's what makes it different. The staff is great, they care about the residents and it shows with how happy mom is, and this is the most important thing to me, there could be a few more activities like bowling, things that are easy to do. They offer the hair salon which is great, the doctor's come right to the apt. love that. What the staff has done during this hell we are going through, they have been the best, god love them all. Just Thanks so much everyone. Mary Gort

Hello, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Scottsdale Village, A Pacifica Senior Living Community. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

By Pogoberg

My dad has been here for almost 2 years and he feels safe and well attended to for any of his needs. Kathy, the director of nursing is especially attentive to any and all issues that have arisen. Overall we are pleased with the level of care my dad receives at Scottsdale Village Square.

By PNSEY

My father likes the assisted living facility overall. The most important issue that concerns him is the declining quality of the food service at SVS. He brings it up in our conversations almost every time we talk. There needs to be improvement in this area. He does like every other aspect of SVS and likes the staff with who he has contact.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

October 19, 2018

By Guy of Wycliff

In a recent trip to visit our daughter in Scottsdale, we had occasion to visit Scottsdale Village Square. My wife and I have been retirees for some time and, we are seriously considering moving to the Scottsdale area. Among our considerations for a residence in the Phoenix area, we rank Scottsdale Village Square highly. The staff is very cordial and professional; the residents are delightful and, the facility warm and inviting.

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Scottsdale Village, A Pacifica Senior Living Community. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope you have a wonderful day!

October 17, 2018

By Phcox1

When we were looking for an assisted living community, we chose Scottsdale Village Square for many reasons. One was the oasis type feeling that you get in this community that you do not find anywhere else. I have now been here since February and I’m very glad I made the decision to move here. If I had to choose a community again, or recommend a community I would choose Scottsdale Village Square! All of the staff have been very friendly, and knowledgeable. They have all helped me in many ways and are delightful.

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

April 06, 2017

By Julie818075

My mother moved into Scottsdale last March 13. They're amazing. Everything was excellent and top notch across the board. The staff was very professional, kind, giving, and caring. My mom has a clean, perfectly sized, painted one-bedroom in very nice condition.

March 07, 2017

By Jolynn613663

Their rooms were small at Scottsdale, but they were nice. The staff was very friendly. I saw their dining room, and it looked good.

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community. We wish you well and hope that you found the community that best fits your needs.

February 28, 2017

By Ruth070818

Scottsdale Village Square was our second choice. It had good grounds, lots of activities, and a very nice dining room. The room that we saw was very nice, and I liked the layout of it, though it was smaller than the place that my sister has now. She has a king-sized bed that would have been a very tight fit in that bedroom. They had a very nice dining room with linens on the table and four-person tables, not just everybody sitting at a long table. They had game rooms, a library, and very nice amenities, like a heated swimming pool.

January 19, 2017

By Janet137065

Scottsdale Village is close to where I live and would probably be my choice if I need it. The people I talked to were very helpful. It was very clean and seemed to be run very well. They had activities.

December 28, 2016

By Raeann342312

I was very impressed with Scottsdale Village Square. The menu looked great, they had lots of activities, the place was very clean, the staff was very helpful and I loved the model apartments. I liked that they had a memory care center and a nursing section where they could go if they're not able to care for themselves, so it was a very nice transition. It was very nice to drive up to and nice inside. Everyone was very friendly, and it felt good to go there.

November 14, 2016

By Shannon307164

Scottsdale Village Square was very nice and good, and it was very nicely laid out. It seemed like they were busy daily, and it seemed like they had nice things to do. The dining area was very nice.

June 30, 2016

By D.M.225686

Everything was excellent!!! The staff was very helpful, friendly, gentle, and AWESOME!

January 19, 2016

By Mary119195650

The visit at Scottsdale Village Square was OK, but it’s not what my cousin wanted. We had lunch there, and we were not impressed with the food. The biggest drawback that there was a distance between the apartments and the dining room with no way to maneuver; they didn’t have golf carts or any other way to move their residents.

October 28, 2015

By Julie T.

My second choice for my mom was Scottsdale Village Square. They were nice, but I like the other facility better. The staff was very informational and helpful to me. They did give me a nice tour. They were all good people there, very caring as well, but I didn't like the place as well. I just didn't get the feeling I got at the other place. It was set up very different. Everybody had their own front door, but it was to the outside. Mostly the reason we didn't choose this was the way the apartments were laid out. I just didn't feel it was safe for my mom.

August 13, 2015

By Jan110811750

Scottsdale Village Square is very nice and very well taken care of. The staff is very helpful, accommodating, and friendly. The rooms are very nice, the dining room is very lovely, and the food is excellent. From what I have seen, everyone seems to enjoy it very much, and there’s a wide selection. They’ve always got things for the residents to get involved in -- exercise classes as well as music going on, celebration of birthdays every month, bingo, games, and movies. They always have something for the people to participate in and socialize.

May 24, 2015

By MJS1

We can't say enough about how great the staff are! Facility and residents are always clean. Staff treat us as family with absolute respect and care, like a queen. Staff is worth their weight in gold!

May 24, 2015

By Harriet H.

The service at Scottsdale Village Square is excellent. I have a lot of fun here. Everyone is so nice. My family wanted me to move in for a while. They talked me into it, and I'm sorry I didn’t listen sooner!

May 15, 2015

By Elsie B.

The campus at Scottsdale Village Square is beautiful. The people are friendly and the staff is helpful. I would definitely recommend it.

November 26, 2014

By Philip7

My mom is in Scottsdale Village Square. It is very nice. It has garden apartments. It is well landscaped. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is good for institutional food. Everybody is accommodating. They have activities. I tell them to put me on the waiting list. The sanitation is excellent.

Thank you for letting us know about your visit we are now under new ownership and invite you back to see the Pacifica difference!

June 18, 2014

By Jill14

I visited Scottsdale Village Square, and the facility is lovely. They have big units, and it was very, very nice. I was very impressed with it. I went at lunchtime, and it was very welcoming. I wish my mom would agree to stay there. I didn’t eat, but I was able to see the menu and it was good. I saw that the people were definitely interacting with one another, and it seemed like a very, very great place. The gal that gave me the tour was very nice and very friendly.

Independent Living Reviews for Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Memory Care Reviews for Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Costs for Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Photos of Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Services and Amenities of Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style Dining

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: Licensed
  • State Licenses: AL0469

About Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Scottsdale Village Square has provided the highest quality customized care in a peaceful neighborhood style community for over 35 years.

Today, Scottsdale Village Square's compassionate and caring staff serve the needs of our community by providing a continuum of care which includes independent and assisted living apartments, secured memory care, skilled nursing rehabilitation, and secured skilled nursing.

Map of Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community