Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care

2620 N. 68th Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

February 28, 2017

By Ruth070818

Scottsdale Village Square was our second choice. It had good grounds, lots of activities, and a very nice dining room. The room that we saw was very nice, and I liked the layout of it, though it was smaller than the place that my sister has now. She has a king-sized bed that would have been a very tight fit in that bedroom. They had a very nice dining room with linens on the table and four-person tables, not just everybody sitting at a long table. They had game rooms, a library, and very nice amenities, like a heated swimming pool.

January 19, 2017

By Janet137065

Scottsdale Village is close to where I live and would probably be my choice if I need it. The people I talked to were very helpful. It was very clean and seemed to be run very well. They had activities.

December 28, 2016

By Raeann342312

I was very impressed with Scottsdale Village Square. The menu looked great, they had lots of activities, the place was very clean, the staff was very helpful and I loved the model apartments. I liked that they had a memory care center and a nursing section where they could go if they're not able to care for themselves, so it was a very nice transition. It was very nice to drive up to and nice inside. Everyone was very friendly, and it felt good to go there.

November 14, 2016

By Shannon307164

Scottsdale Village Square was very nice and good, and it was very nicely laid out. It seemed like they were busy daily, and it seemed like they had nice things to do. The dining area was very nice.

June 30, 2016

By D.M.225686

Everything was excellent!!! The staff was very helpful, friendly, gentle, and AWESOME!

January 19, 2016

By Mary119195650

The visit at Scottsdale Village Square was OK, but it’s not what my cousin wanted. We had lunch there, and we were not impressed with the food. The biggest drawback that there was a distance between the apartments and the dining room with no way to maneuver; they didn’t have golf carts or any other way to move their residents.

October 28, 2015

By Julie T.

My second choice for my mom was Scottsdale Village Square. They were nice, but I like the other facility better. The staff was very informational and helpful to me. They did give me a nice tour. They were all good people there, very caring as well, but I didn't like the place as well. I just didn't get the feeling I got at the other place. It was set up very different. Everybody had their own front door, but it was to the outside. Mostly the reason we didn't choose this was the way the apartments were laid out. I just didn't feel it was safe for my mom.

August 13, 2015

By Jan110811750

Scottsdale Village Square is very nice and very well taken care of. The staff is very helpful, accommodating, and friendly. The rooms are very nice, the dining room is very lovely, and the food is excellent. From what I have seen, everyone seems to enjoy it very much, and there’s a wide selection. They’ve always got things for the residents to get involved in -- exercise classes as well as music going on, celebration of birthdays every month, bingo, games, and movies. They always have something for the people to participate in and socialize.

May 24, 2015

By MJS1

We can't say enough about how great the staff are! Facility and residents are always clean. Staff treat us as family with absolute respect and care, like a queen. Staff is worth their weight in gold!

May 24, 2015

By Harriet H.

The service at Scottsdale Village Square is excellent. I have a lot of fun here. Everyone is so nice. My family wanted me to move in for a while. They talked me into it, and I'm sorry I didn’t listen sooner!

May 15, 2015

By Elsie B.

The campus at Scottsdale Village Square is beautiful. The people are friendly and the staff is helpful. I would definitely recommend it.

November 26, 2014

By Philip7

My mom is in Scottsdale Village Square. It is very nice. It has garden apartments. It is well landscaped. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is good for institutional food. Everybody is accommodating. They have activities. I tell them to put me on the waiting list. The sanitation is excellent.

Thank you for letting us know about your visit we are now under new ownership and invite you back to see the Pacifica difference!

June 18, 2014

By Jill14

I visited Scottsdale Village Square, and the facility is lovely. They have big units, and it was very, very nice. I was very impressed with it. I went at lunchtime, and it was very welcoming. I wish my mom would agree to stay there. I didn’t eat, but I was able to see the menu and it was good. I saw that the people were definitely interacting with one another, and it seemed like a very, very great place. The gal that gave me the tour was very nice and very friendly.

Independent Living Reviews for Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Memory Care Reviews for Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Costs for Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Photos of Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Services and Amenities of Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style Dining

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: Licensed
  • State Licenses: AL0469

About Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Scottsdale Village Square has provided the highest quality customized care in a peaceful neighborhood style community for over 35 years.

Today, Scottsdale Village Square's compassionate and caring staff serve the needs of our community by providing a continuum of care which includes independent and assisted living apartments, secured memory care, skilled nursing rehabilitation, and secured skilled nursing.

Map of Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community