The Terraces of Phoenix

The Terraces of Phoenix (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Terraces of Phoenix

Assisted Living Reviews for The Terraces of Phoenix

December 17, 2014

My mom moved into the Terraces. It is very nice, and my mom is really happy there. She has a nice little apartment with one bedroom and a full kitchen. She likes the dining area. She makes a lot of friends. It is really pretty. She has a nice view of the mountains from her apartment. She plays bridge there. There's a little work out thing so my mom's active. The staff is OK. She has house cleaning once a week. She eats in the dining room six days a week. They have a little cafe that she can have lunch or breakfast in as well. I eat there once a week or so, and the dining area is nice. They allow you to take the food home with you. I like that my mom feels safe and she is happy.

December 12, 2011

By SRRA

I think The Terraces Assisted Living is an absolutely beautiful assisted living facility located just minutes away from downtown Phoenix and minutes away from Scottsdale. The Terraces provides you with a more active lifestyle living community. Each room is designed differently for what you are looking for. This community has wonderful resources that allows them to offer different activities that assisted living homes cannot like Brain Fitness and Continuing Education courses to staff and residents. The Terraces allows the residents to lead their communities committee. This is a great facility for active seniors that need minimal care. While there, I witnessed that The Terraces is set up for active seniors that like to socialize, do  activities, and can enjoy he community and all that they offer. In general, I would rank this facility five out of five stars.

June 14, 2011

By blindambitiondesign

Other

The Terraces has become one of my favorite retirement communities to visit. Having undergone major renovations, over the past five years, it is a beautiful, modern facility, with all levels of care and an attentive staff. The atmosphere is upscale, yet very comfortable, and welcoming to visitors. Residents are friendly with one another, and they speak very highly of the staff.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Terraces of Phoenix

June 10, 2011

By Michael Toczko

Other

I have visited clients there for over 6 years now and my clients are very happy to be there. What still surprises me is the fact that the entire staff blends in and treats everyone like a neighbor.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Terraces of Phoenix

About The Terraces of Phoenix

The Terraces of Phoenix is a senior living provider in Phoenix, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact The Terraces of Phoenix for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Terraces of Phoenix