Arizona Elderly Care
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Arizona Elderly Care
- State Licenses: AL8569H
About Arizona Elderly Care
Assisted Living Homes are a great care alternative for those seniors who prefer personalized care and all the comforts of home, and Arizona Elderly Care has been proudly serving Arizona’s senior care needs for over twenty five years.
Arizona Elderly Care is here to serve you or your loved one’s care needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year after year. Our focus is you the client! Each day we strive to improve or maintain the qualities of life that younger people take for granted, yet our elders have learned to value and appreciate. Our care is provided by friendly, knowledgeable, certified caregivers in a comfortable residential setting.
After years of working with seniors we have extensive experience assisting clients at all levels of care. Arizona Elderly Care promotes an aging-in-place care approach. Each day we bring a smile to our residents’ faces. We give our seniors a reason to look forward to another day by focusing on each client’s physical, emotional, and spiritual care needs.
Many state they care, yet few have the skills to make a life changing difference in the life of a seniors. At Arizona Elderly Care you can expect the highest standards of care. We communicate and listen well to the many needs of our clients and their families. Caring excellence is just a phone call away…
- Elder Day Care / Specialized Hospice care
- Old-Fashioned look and feel, with Professional Care
- Private Rooms (Concierge Service coming soon)
- Meal Preparation / Shopping and Errands
- Robust Menu with individual attention to needs.
- Light Housekeeping
- Low-ceiling, comfortable, and safe living environment
- Lush Shade Garden, Gazebo, Sun Room and Outdoor Game
- Experienced, On-Site Manager. / Directed Care / Personal Aide
- AHCCCS Certified. / AALHA Certified