Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

Assisted Living Reviews for Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

July 20, 2015

My friend and her husband live at The Legacy. This facility is fairly new. However, I have been up to their apartment, and it looks very restricting as far as I'm concerned. Of course, they have got the things from their own house there. She is in her 80s, and he is in his 90s, and if you're that old, your furniture is old, so if you're looking at the apartment, to me it is not that welcoming, but to them, it looks familiar. I did have lunch there, and I thought the food was good, and the service was well-handled. The food was at the right temperature when it was served, and it was nicely done. The ladies that worked in the dining hall were very attentive. The Legacy is not as attractive, but it is a lot cheaper than the other facility. It is not as posh, but it doesn't have to be really. I think probably more than half of people there are there for the care and not how fancy their gigs are.

January 17, 2015

By Lynn38

My husband and I moved to Legacy; he lives in the assisted living, and I live in the independent living. I am very happy, and I like living here. They do a good job, and they do what they're supposed to do. It is clean and well decorated. They have movies, arts, bingo, and card games. I am just finishing up an exercise class, and I'm going to a discussion on the historical aspect of Arizona.

May 30, 2014

We have already moved in at Legacy Retirement Residence. We have been here for a month now. I had heard about this community from others, and when we came in here, there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to be here. It is beautiful, it is clean, it is relatively new, and it has all the latest technology. My first impression of this community is that it was wonderful and beautiful. They have all levels of care. One of the strongest reasons why I chose this place was that if one or the other of us went into the memory section, we would be able to go together as a couple. The staff is very friendly. They serve three meals. The food is magnificent. They have two chefs. Everything looked good. There are two dining rooms. The one that we use is very nice. I think the other one is for the memory unit. We have a one-bedroom, which is about 595 square feet. It is perfect for us. We like small places. All utilities are paid, including TV and the Internet. I looked at the list of activities on the board, and there might be some entertainment of good quality that comes in. There are a number of different card groups. There is a craft group. They also take people out, and not only do they take them shopping or to the doctor, but they take them on trips with a van. They have a beauty shop and a manicure and pedicure facility. They also have a workout and fitness room.

Costs for Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

Photos of Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

Services and Amenities of Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

• Fee Structure Extra: Al Is Rent + Care/Mc Is All Inclusive/$1950 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: AL5165H

About Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

At Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.

Caring for seniors and their families since 1996, Legacy Retirement Communities is a premier provider of senior living services. At Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa, we distinguish ourselves from others by embracing a Personal Touch Culture that strives to make a heart-to-heart connection with those we serve. We believe in an individual’s worth and respect their uniqueness. We personalize our services by knowing our customers through sincere listening, caring service and attention to personal details.

Services include:

• Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
  • 24-hour, on-site caregivers available. Full-time LPN available
  • Medication monitoring and diabetes care
  • Incontinence care
  • Respite care
  • Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
  • Personal laundry service available
  • Building maintenance and landscaping
  • Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
  • Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking

Our Alzheimer’s care community in Mesa, Arizona, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provide specialized care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss. Our expert, assisted living caregivers to provide residents with memory support, assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment.

Close to restaurants, shopping and year-round golfing, Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa is Northeast Mesa’s premier senior living community. Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa provides assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.

Map of Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa