Brookshire Healthcare Center

Reviews of Brookshire Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookshire Healthcare Center

June 22, 2012

By heastin@gmail.com1

From only the experience of my own visits I would say that this facility is really on top of their game. By that it seemed to me that "most" of the staff was truly sincere and genuine in caring for the people there. There was a lady in the room next to my friend and it seemed like every 10-15 minutes she was calling for one thing or another.... I applaud the staff there because someone always came in to chech on her and she was not just ignored. I have seen this many times in other facilities and it makes me very angry. That is why I was very impressed with what I experienced on that specific day. I am sure that it was quite annoying to stop what they were doing every few minutes to come check on her and make sure there was nothing serious going on, but no one exhibited a negative attitude... there were no mutterings under the breath leaving the lady's room. They treated her with courtesy and respect... exactly what she deserves and I was impressed with that. It should be the norm and not the standard. It is hard these days to find people who really have a heart and care for others, it seems sometimes.

About Brookshire Healthcare Center

Brookshire Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Huntsville, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brookshire Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brookshire Healthcare Center