The Huntingdon

1 Review Write a review

Assisted Living Reviews for The Huntingdon

Services and Amenities of The Huntingdon

About The Huntingdon

The Huntingdon Assisted Living Facility is uniquely designed to provide seniors a friendly, comfortable home among friends, where the luxury of personal assistance is always available. Staff is on duty around the clock for residents' safety and peace of mind. Assistance is available at all times. Call buttons are located in each unit. Personal Care Attendants assist residents with their activities of daily life. Support is tailored to the needs of each individual. Help with bathing, dressing, and medications are part of our services. As a resident's needs change our individualized care will change to meet these needs. A licensed administrator coordinates all residents' care. Three well-balanced meals are prepared and served in our dining room daily. Thought is put into providing choices that are familiar and delicious, like home cooking, while paying close attention to special diet needs. Snacks are always available if desired.

Map of The Huntingdon