Country Place Senior Living of Foley

Reviews of Country Place Senior Living of Foley

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Place Senior Living of Foley

June 21, 2015

By Judy108103750

Country Place is very close to my work, and I like it because it is smaller. It is very nice. The staff is also very nice. If there is anything that we need, we just have to ask. I have eaten there two or three times, and the food is very good. My mother has problems eating, but they try to work with her on it. The dining room is very nice. Everything is very nice. I have no complaints. They have something going on all the time. They have people coming in to play music. They have some kids coming in from churches to sing. They have bingo and church services. The rooms are all private. Her room has all that she needs. I have already recommended them to others, and I am very satisfied.

March 20, 2015

We went to Country Place, and it was a beautiful place, but the person that needs to be admitted in to assisted living wants to stay at home. I am just a friend trying to facilitate the family. The minute I walked in, it was very warm, cozy, quiet, and relaxing. It was wonderful for me. We had lunch, and it was a good lunch. The gentleman that was trying to help was very good. The food and the atmosphere is great. If I could afford it, I would go there tomorrow.

February 26, 2014

Country Place Senior Living is a little smaller, a little more quaint. Not many rooms and it's not a bigger facility so mother doesn't have to walk as far to get from here to there. It seemed a little more homey for me. It's very nicely decorated, it's clean. It's new but it's very nice. The living accommodations are small but adequate. I've eaten there. It's good, I was pleased with it. They have exercise classes and they have social things like bingo and card games. I think they have arts and crafts. The lady that comes around and does light cleaning and takes the trash out, I think they have a high turnover. It may just be hard to find somebody that does a good job. If they could somehow maintain that service a little bit. A lower turnover in those people would be better because the residents get to know them better.

Costs for Country Place Senior Living of Foley

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: AL type B license
  • State Licenses: D0222

About Country Place Senior Living of Foley

Country Place Senior Living is more than an assisted living residence, it's a place where true friendships are made, lives are shared and care warms the heart. Our uniquely intimate setting of 24 suites limits the number of residents, thereby fostering a feeling of "family" and belonging. All suites are located near a common area which encourages more socialization and higher residence fulfillment. We have staff on site 24 hours a day and a licensed nurse on duty during the day. We offer care for those with chronic illness, provide nightly safety checks, offer oxygen assistance and incontinence care. We encourage you to visit Country Place Senior Living and experience life as you want it, care as you need it.

Map of Country Place Senior Living of Foley