The Brennity at Fairhope

The Brennity at Fairhope (844) 325-8230

Reviews of The Brennity at Fairhope

Assisted Living Reviews for The Brennity at Fairhope

September 20, 2015

My mother-in-law is at The Brennity at Fairhope Senior Living. So far it has been good, and she seems to be happy there. The marketing supervisor was very helpful, and everything has been very good. They do activities, and they have a bus. She talks about going on a sightseeing trip off Fairhope.

June 20, 2015

By Judy108103750

The Brennity at Fairhope was very nice, but it was just too far from me. It was about a 20 to 25 minute drive for me, but that would have been my second choice. The staff was all nice. They showed me a room that someone was living in so that I could see how the furniture fit in. The dining room was very nice. They had separated wings, and it was very nice that way. I liked that it was very clean, and everybody was very nice.

May 28, 2015

By Susan106834350

The Brennity was good. The lady that gave us the tour was very knowledgeable. The room that was available was at the back and down the hall. It was small, and my mother's stuff would not have fit in there. It was clean. The lady was very kind and very professional. She showed us anything we wanted to see, but there wasn’t much available there. We saw one or two rooms, and neither one would have worked for what mother's needs were.

Thank you for your review! We apologize for our lack of availability in the type of apartment your mom would like. We will continue to keep in contact and will let you know when an apartment with your size requirements becomes available.

Independent Living Reviews for The Brennity at Fairhope

August 09, 2015

I liked The Brennity at Fairhope Senior Living a lot. Everybody was very nice. They had some cottages, which I liked. The food was good.

January 12, 2015

Our mother is in The Brennity at Fairhope. The reason we picked it is because there is a higher level of care there that makes us feel comfortable to know that there will be somebody there in case something happens. It is a very homey place. People are very friendly and outgoing to her, just making her feel at home. It is an assisted living, but there is always a nurse there 24/7. I will definitely recommend them to others. It is very well kept, and they come in and clean the room. They do a deep cleaning once a week, but they come in everyday to clean. She loves the food.

September 29, 2014

By Busbee

Fairhope Brennity has absolutely changed my family's life! Mom is so happy and thriving.

Costs for The Brennity at Fairhope

• Features Extra: Library

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: AL- D0204

About The Brennity at Fairhope

The Brennity at Fairhope Assisted Living is located in a residential environment with care close at hand. We are just minutes away from award-winning Thomas Hospital, as well as several primary care physicians and specialists. The Brennity at Fairhope Assisted Living offers 24-hour support and 24-hour access to care; however, privacy and independence are encouraged. We develop a personalized plan to meet medical needs, while providing the freedom to be independent. The Brennity at Fairhope offers convenient dining services, as well as medication management, daily assistance, transportation, and community areas for social and educational events. Located in sought-after Fairhope, close to downtown’s shopping and restaurants, with care on site, we have all of your needs taken care of.

Cottages

The Brennity at Fairhope cottages are located in the heart of Fairhope, with award-winning Thomas Hospital, downtown Fairhope shopping and restaurants, and the beautiful shoreline all close by. We offer chef-prepared dining in our community clubhouse, activities planned around our residents’ interests, scheduled transportation to and from appointments, and a variety of social outings. Our pet-friendly community also offers housekeeping services plus cottage maintenance, providing the freedom to pursue the lifestyle you enjoy. With a great location to all that Fairhope has to offer, and maintenance-free living, you can truly enjoy living on the Eastern Shore here at The Brennity at Fairhope Cottages.

Located in beautiful Fairhope, AL near Mobile Bay and Gulf of Mexico