The Brennity at Fairhope

Reviews of The Brennity at Fairhope

Assisted Living Reviews for The Brennity at Fairhope

August 14, 2021

By Kelley

I've been to The Brennity at Fairhope twice. From the time I walked in the door and was greeted, this one felt like home. I really wanted my father here. There was a resident sitting at the door, waiting to be picked up to go visit her husband. She bragged about the place. She bragged on the employees and on the food. She was happy there. They just felt home, and they were well pleased. The apartments were spacious, clean, and nice. I got the opportunity to talk with several of the staff members there. They were all very friendly and seemed very, very caring and loving of the residents. They seemed to be very good at their job. They discussed the activities. I saw a group gathered for our Saturday morning Bible study. They were playing games after that in a room, and they were singing songs. One day I was there, someone was playing the piano and singing. I really was impressed. The food was very good, so I got to try that. The dining area was very nice. The residents have a choice, and they had a chef.

November 19, 2018

By Audrey

The Brennity at Fairhope was very good. It was very clean, nicely decorated, smelled good, and all the people that worked there were friendly. The people who live there all seemed very happy. I had several people stop us to make sure we knew how much they loved it there. We ate lunch there and the food was very good. They took the residents to any kind of medical appointments that they have, and they take them on trips and to different shopping trips and outings in the area. They have a lot of activities during the day like bingo, and they watch movies, have tailgate parties for football, and so on. The only thing is that they have really long hallways. It's all on one level, which was nice, but it's a lot of walking for my mom, and it would be for someone older too.

May 14, 2018

By Marjorie

I visited The Brennity at Fairhope, and it's a good, well-run facility. It's secure, the meals were good, and the staff was friendly. The grounds were clean, very easy to get to, and well kept up. It's a smaller facility, so it feels more like home.

March 30, 2017

By Linda286728

I really liked The Brennity. It was really nice. The rooms were a little smaller but more reasonably priced. They had enough people who assisted the elderly people and seemed to be well staffed even on Sunday. I liked the location because most of my family lived in Fairhope.

December 29, 2015

By HB3

I’ve visited some friends who are living at The Brennity. The place is certainly a good solution for them. The food I tried was good. The rooms are small by the standards of a home, but the facility seems well-run and provides the care that the residents need. They seem to have more than adequate staff, and they seem to be giving proper attention to the problems of the people who are there. They seem to have programs for anybody who wanted them.

December 17, 2015

By Jane117472950

I did visit The Brennity at Fairhope. The staff was very lovely. They’re very helpful. The rooms were very nice. They were much like what I needed. I didn’t need care 100% of the time, and I still wanted my independence to come and go. They had like a small apartment. They did have many good activities for the tenants. I’m in a wheelchair, and I noticed that they did have a lot that I can be involved in, and I appreciate that. They had games and some exercise classes that I can actually do in my chair. The dining room was lovely. It was roomy; it didn’t feel crowded. I haven’t been to a lot of different places, but I thought The Brennity at Fairhope would meet my needs and exceed some too.

September 20, 2015

My mother-in-law is at The Brennity at Fairhope Senior Living. So far it has been good, and she seems to be happy there. The marketing supervisor was very helpful, and everything has been very good. They do activities, and they have a bus. She talks about going on a sightseeing trip off Fairhope.

June 20, 2015

By Judy108103750

The Brennity at Fairhope was very nice, but it was just too far from me. It was about a 20 to 25 minute drive for me, but that would have been my second choice. The staff was all nice. They showed me a room that someone was living in so that I could see how the furniture fit in. The dining room was very nice. They had separated wings, and it was very nice that way. I liked that it was very clean, and everybody was very nice.

May 28, 2015

By Susan106834350

The Brennity was good. The lady that gave us the tour was very knowledgeable. The room that was available was at the back and down the hall. It was small, and my mother's stuff would not have fit in there. It was clean. The lady was very kind and very professional. She showed us anything we wanted to see, but there wasn’t much available there. We saw one or two rooms, and neither one would have worked for what mother's needs were.

Thank you for your review! We apologize for our lack of availability in the type of apartment your mom would like. We will continue to keep in contact and will let you know when an apartment with your size requirements becomes available.

Independent Living Reviews for The Brennity at Fairhope

October 18, 2016

By Wilma361405

My aunt is at The Brennity at Fairhope, and this place is very nice. She likes the staff there. I have not tasted their food, but she complains about the food. She says it is not that good, but overall, she seems to be satisfied with the place.

May 10, 2016

By KathyPSRLE

My sister is in The Brennity at Fairhope and doing well there. It is a very nice place. She has a room with a double glass window, a bed, a bathroom, and a place for a chair. I like it.

January 05, 2016

By AlaGaFla

The food is not acceptable for residence on a daily basis. A beautiful dining room(s) Table settings, however sad when reaidence say " thank goodness we get ice cream". Meat is tough. No gravy, no choice and chicken dry. How do u mess up spegetti! And as you know reaidencw are afraid to complain. If you decide to go there. Keep close eye on and comakn abt the food if you feel warranted. Our loved neighbors are there. And paying for each of their meals.

August 09, 2015

I liked The Brennity at Fairhope Senior Living a lot. Everybody was very nice. They had some cottages, which I liked. The food was good.

January 12, 2015

Our mother is in The Brennity at Fairhope. The reason we picked it is because there is a higher level of care there that makes us feel comfortable to know that there will be somebody there in case something happens. It is a very homey place. People are very friendly and outgoing to her, just making her feel at home. It is an assisted living, but there is always a nurse there 24/7. I will definitely recommend them to others. It is very well kept, and they come in and clean the room. They do a deep cleaning once a week, but they come in everyday to clean. She loves the food.

September 29, 2014

By Busbee

Fairhope Brennity has absolutely changed my family's life! Mom is so happy and thriving.

Costs for The Brennity at Fairhope

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AL- D0204

About The Brennity at Fairhope

The Brennity at Fairhope Assisted Living is located in a residential environment with care close at hand. We are just minutes away from award-winning Thomas Hospital, as well as several primary care physicians and specialists. The Brennity at Fairhope Assisted Living offers 24-hour support and 24-hour access to care; however, privacy and independence are encouraged. We develop a personalized plan to meet medical needs, while providing the freedom to be independent. The Brennity at Fairhope offers convenient dining services, as well as medication management, daily assistance, transportation, and community areas for social and educational events. Located in sought-after Fairhope, close to downtown’s shopping and restaurants, with care on site, we have all of your needs taken care of.

Cottages

The Brennity at Fairhope cottages are located in the heart of Fairhope, with award-winning Thomas Hospital, downtown Fairhope shopping and restaurants, and the beautiful shoreline all close by. We offer chef-prepared dining in our community clubhouse, activities planned around our residents’ interests, scheduled transportation to and from appointments, and a variety of social outings. Our pet-friendly community also offers housekeeping services plus cottage maintenance, providing the freedom to pursue the lifestyle you enjoy. With a great location to all that Fairhope has to offer, and maintenance-free living, you can truly enjoy living on the Eastern Shore here at The Brennity at Fairhope Cottages.

Located in beautiful Fairhope, AL near Mobile Bay and Gulf of Mexico