Pleasant Point Senior Living

Reviews of Pleasant Point Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Pleasant Point Senior Living

January 26, 2017

By Visitor417651

My mother-in-law is here. They have a social calendar of activities and do things quite often. Her room is very nice. They are able to have their own furniture and decorations. They actually use her room as a model to show other people. The place looks clean and nice. The staff is very nice and friendly. My mother-in-law says the food is very good. They have activities, like exercise classes. They have a physical therapist.

October 27, 2016

By Kathy677713

We just weren’t impressed at all. The woman who was doing the presentation was interrupted a lot with phone calls. It was more of an older building to us, and it wasn’t something we would put my mom in. It was too much interruption. She always had something that she had to take care of, and that just gave us a bad feeling about the place.

May 10, 2016

By anonymousFWNMG

It is a fairly nice facility and adequate for to my relative's needs. The staff is very friendly and interactive with the relatives of the residents.

June 29, 2015

It is wonderful. I have been here since the beginning of May. I chose this facility because of the location. My first impression of it was that it was very clean and neat. The services and care are wonderful. The food is very good. The activities are good. They don't have trips, but they have a lot of in-house activities. I would recommend this facility to others. My room is great. It is very spacious. The facility is very clean.

Costs for Pleasant Point Senior Living

Photos of Pleasant Point Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Pleasant Point Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Pets: Yes

About Pleasant Point Senior Living

At Pleasant Point Senior Living, we strive to provide each of our residents with caring, dignified, and respectful services at a special place that they will be proud to call "home". In order to ensure excellence in our residence, we are committed to three core responsibilities: Placing the wellness, security, and peace of mind of each resident as our highest priority, maintaining a home-like environment that is comfortable, friendly, and clean, and fostering in our residents, staff, visitors, and community a sense of true awareness and pride in our elder generation and their accomplishments. We want our residents to be truly happy in their new homes. Life here is anything but dull! Our residents' days are filled with good food, meaningful activities, as well as quiet times, and assistance with personal needs. We strive to help each of our residents become participants in their new home as we feel this is vital to maintaining a high quality of life. Our beautifully designed residence, combined with our commitment to service and experience in meeting the needs of our elderly residents equip Pleasant Point to provide personalized, service to each of our residents.

Map of Pleasant Point Senior Living