Lincoln Village Conv Center

Reviews of Lincoln Village Conv Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lincoln Village Conv Center

December 07, 2011

By ghost1

When one of my family members was staying at the nursing home, they had a rough time. The staff didn't seem to care about the residents, and not to mention the food looked dreadful. I felt very sad every time I stepped into the nursing home. Not just sad for my family member but for all the residents. The home itself was pretty clean, it could have been better. The nursing home didnt really have any type of entertainment for the residents, other than tv's in their rooms. The thing that bothered me the most when I went to visit the nursing home, was the way the staff seemed to ignore the residents, almost as if they were dead. I remember the home being very quiet. On several occassions we found our family members room unorganized and messy. This of course was the staffs fault. The people who work at these types of nursing homes really need to be trained better, and they need to care about the people they care for.

August 20, 2009

By Rita-2

My loved one stayed here

Very poorly organized. Staffing included a different nurse every shift and day. No one has answers for family concerns. Call lights on for more than 1 hour before being answered. Staff is loud and inconsiderate. Disrespectful in many cases to what the residents needs are. Meals were served late and cold by the time they reached the resident.

Services and Amenities of Lincoln Village Conv Center

About Lincoln Village Conv Center

Lincoln Village Conv Center is a senior living provider in Racine, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lincoln Village Conv Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lincoln Village Conv Center