Heritage at Deer Creek

Heritage at Deer Creek (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Heritage at Deer Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage at Deer Creek

November 26, 2016

Everything was fine at Heritage at Deer Creek. We actually decided between this one and another one, and we were going to talk with my mom. Meanwhile, her condition worsened and she needed a higher level of care, so this one got taken off the list. The staff was all really friendly, it looked clean, and they had good programs. They had something that we thought my mom would especially like -- which was that they made something like dog biscuits and then sell them. My mom really likes animals, so we have dogs, and we thought that she would enjoy that part. Other than that, I remember that the tour guide was really helpful. She answered all of our questions and didn’t seem like she was in a hurry or anything; everything was good.

July 27, 2016

By Edward355577

We visited Heritage at Deer Creek. The rooms are very nice. The community is in the nice area with nice surroundings. They have planned activities and a regular schedule of things that they do. I think they have an activity director. I felt it was a very nice, well-kept, and clean facility. I can’t say anything that they need to improve on. Security was good and controlled. Price was average; it was good.

August 27, 2015

By David112693250

We thought Heritage at Deer Creek was really nice. The apartment was gorgeous. It was a nice size. We thought it would be ideal for our friends. If I was moving one of those, I would probably select that one. They had activities scheduled for the whole week. They had bingo, and somebody came in and played piano or guitar. There was always something going on. The atmosphere seemed to be really nice, and it seemed to be a very nice facility.

March 29, 2013

By caring0318113

My mother was at Heritage and everything did not go very well. We were very upset with the facility. They were going to put her into the memory care unit, but she doesn't belong there so she was crying and walking in the hall without her walker. I believe the primary issue was with the night shift and the night staff was not very helpful, although her primary caregiver at day shift was just great with her. One thing I noticed when we were packing up and moving her was that they were in such a hurry to get rid of her. They were just pushing her out the door. We were there packing up her things and were out on a trip taking stuff to her new place when somebody went up there and took it upon himself to pack up her remaining things, which was an invasion of her privacy. She's been doing so well in this new facility that makes us wonder what was going on at the Heritage in Deer Creek. They also don't have activities for their residents during the weekends and in the evenings.

Costs for Heritage at Deer Creek

Photos of Heritage at Deer Creek

Services and Amenities of Heritage at Deer Creek

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Heritage at Deer Creek

Assisted Living at Heritage at Deer Creek is a warm and compassionate community where daily assistance and respect for independence and personal integrity are paramount. Seniors at Heritage enjoy the opportunity to maintain their current lifestyle in their choice between studio, one or two bedroom apartments in a beautiful village setting in New Berlin, Wisconsin.

A compassionate staff with extensive professional experience help as every senior may experience aging differently. Care packages and personalized services are based on the resident, while 24 hour assistance is always available to meet any need. Options for dining services and health and wellness programs make Heritage at Deer Creek a premier choice for Assisted Living.

The Heritage Memory Care Neighborhood in New Berlin, Wisconsin specializes in the care of residents with Alzheimer’s and other related dementias. Residents receive the respect and dignity that comes with being part of the Heritage family. Two 16-suite neighborhoods feature modern amenities, private accommodations, floor coverings and lighting that has been proven supportive by the latest Alzheimer’s research. Residents are encourages to participate in daily routines of living by participating in things such as setting the table, folding laundry and sweeping the floor. In addition, dedicated staff manage fun social activities that nurture the spirit, nurture the body and engage the mind.

An uncomplicated building layout designed for safety and security enhance the residents’ ability to lead a more independent lifestyle. Heritage Memory Care offers specialized dinning programs, medication monitoring health and wellness programs while preserving each resident’s independence and dignity.

• Full time Wellness 40 hours per week
  • Daily admissions
  • On call wellness coordinator available 24/7 365 days a year to staff
  • Personalized assessments prior to move in
  • Reassessments every six months when there is a change to optimize wellness
  • Our nurses work directly with your physician group
  • We believe in working together to exceed resident and families expectations of wellness
  • Therapy services on site provided
  • Quarterly Health fairs and educational lectures
  • Hospice services available to help with end of life care

Thank you for your interest at Heritage Court Memory Care Community. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Entering through the doors of a Heritage Senior Living community, you will immediately sense a friendly, caring, home-like atmosphere. We strive to allow aging in place as long as possible. In our Philosophy of Care, Heritage Senior Living has collectively committed to five principles which serve as guidelines for all our programs and relationships and that is Independence, Individuality, Privacy, Choice and Dignity.

Map of Heritage at Deer Creek