Regency Muskego

Regency Muskego (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Regency Muskego

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency Muskego

June 04, 2014

I found Regency Senior Community for my husband. I like this place; otherwise, I wouldn't be putting my husband there. They have anywhere from just senior living all the way up to memory care. The only thing they don't have is a nursing home. It is very similar to what he has now; that's why I chose it. The staff is very helpful and very friendly. Their dining room is very neat. It is huge and very open. There are a lot of natural lights and windows. It looked very well kept.

June 07, 2013

By Virginia8

I considered Regency Senior Living a little bit in the past but opted not to live there only because the assisted living building was away from the independent living building. I did not like the idea that you had to get out of the building for all the functions like food and the different things they had. A bus came to pick you up but it would be difficult especially during winter. The care and what they offered was good. They had very nice rooms, work out rooms, exercise rooms, craft room and dining rooms. There was church service, discussion groups on Bible readings or health. Speakers also came to speak on different subjects, as well as entertainment.

April 27, 2013

By Ron8

We thought Regency Senior Living was the best place for mom. She's not thrilled, but me and my three siblings, as well as some of the in-laws thought it was excellent. She's still adjusting. It's been only two months. They have activities throughout the day. Sometimes musicians would come in or they would go on trips. We are happy with what they offer and with a number of things that really worked out best for us.

About Regency Muskego

Regency Muskego is a senior living provider in Muskego, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Regency Muskego for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency Muskego