The Villa at Middleton Village

Reviews of The Villa at Middleton Village

Nursing Home Reviews for The Villa at Middleton Village

February 20, 2018

By queenoutlaw88

Horrible place, my mother in law was there. She wasn’t getting the correct food she needed for her medical needs, was not getting her medications like she was suppose to. Did not check on her like they should and left her sit in a soiled Depends for long periods of time since she was always sick while she was there and not mobile. I’m so glad she will not be going back there.

May 18, 2017

By rachelsrn

I visited this facility and found the staff to be very helpful. If they didn't know the answer they would get someone who did. No facility is perfect but from what I saw the staff really cared about the residents.

January 03, 2017

By Mom's rep

A very disappointing performance by the management at the Villa at Middleton Village today. Drove 150 miles to take our brother to a medical appointment. Stopped at the home to drop off a jacket for him and double checked that his transport had been arranged. Assured he was being picked up at 11:40 a.m. When he did not arrive by 1:10 for his 12:40 appointment, I called and was told he had cancelled the appointment. There is a medical power of attorney in effect- he does not get to cancel appointments. The POA was totally ignored, and the aide told the rest of the staff he said he did not want to go. When asked by me how a POA could be ignored, when we dutifully notified them well in advance of the appoiintment and checked on his transport that morning, the staff member could only say " I'm sorry", over and over again. That doesn't cut it with us. .

October 01, 2014

Villa at Middleton was homey and comfortable for a long term situation. The dining area is very nice and very clean and with fresh flowers. It was beautiful. They care about it, and they want it to be what you would expect in a fine dining restaurant. They have exercise groups, wheelchair yoga, card games, Bingo, and church services.

November 28, 2013

The only place my mother went before she passed away was Middleton Village. At that time that was the only place that had a bed and would accept her condition because she had to have IV antibiotics for a couple of weeks. The facility was adequate for her needs and the staff was pleasant. I had to give them instructions with regards to her care because not all of the people that dealt with her were skilled at memory care, but there were no major complaints.

Services and Amenities of The Villa at Middleton Village

About The Villa at Middleton Village

The Villa at Middleton Village is a senior living provider in Middleton, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact The Villa at Middleton Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Villa at Middleton Village