The Willows Advanced Assisted Living at Hudson Comforts of Home

805 Heggen St, Hudson, WI 54016
The Willows Advanced Assisted Living at Hudson Comforts of Home (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Willows Advanced Assisted Living at Hudson Comforts of Home

Assisted Living Reviews for The Willows Advanced Assisted Living at Hudson Comforts of Home

October 22, 2014

By Sue96281050

I had my mom in Comforts of Home. I live in Hudson so I’m familiar with the place. The staff was very nice; they did a great job. The rooms were very small. They were just for a bed. There weren’t kitchenettes or anything like that. The dining room was very homey. It had regular kitchen tables and chairs in a group setting. They had all kinds of different things every day like games and exercise. For the short period of time she was there, the staff was very helpful.

Memory Care Reviews for The Willows Advanced Assisted Living at Hudson Comforts of Home

Costs for The Willows Advanced Assisted Living at Hudson Comforts of Home

Photos of The Willows Advanced Assisted Living at Hudson Comforts of Home

Services and Amenities of The Willows Advanced Assisted Living at Hudson Comforts of Home

• Licenses: CBRF

• Get Costs

About The Willows Advanced Assisted Living at Hudson Comforts of Home

Hudson Comforts of Home is just South of 94E on Heggen Street behind the Post Office.

This community offers assisted living and memory care in a unique home-like setting. We promise to offer the highest quality of care at the most affordable price. At Comforts of Home we make assisted living, memory care and respite care easy to understand.

Defining Value at Comforts of Home Senior Living

We offer compassionate senior care in a thoughtfully designed community setting that empowers our residents to live independently yet receive the right care at the right time. It’s the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet do not want to move into a nursing home.

Simple

We make senior living and care easy to understand by approaching everything from our pricing to our communities with simplicity in mind.

Affordable

We responsibly manage our overhead and do not have layers of people that don’t directly assist our residents and their families. This allows us to offer excellent senior housing and care at an affordable price.

Service with Passion

We hire passionate people and we help them reach their greatest potential.

Map of The Willows Advanced Assisted Living at Hudson Comforts of Home