Dycora Transitional Health Greendale

Reviews of Dycora Transitional Health Greendale

Nursing Home Reviews for Dycora Transitional Health Greendale

October 11, 2012

By tequilarose2011

After falling and breaking a bone in her leg, my mom stayed at Golden Living Centers. The staff here were wonderful. They provide a free meal for the family and the meal was served at their "bistro". We had a choice of two entrees and were served like we were in a restaurant. My mom was kept very busy with activites like bingo and movies. All the other patients were friendly, happy and outgoing and my mom made many friends, some cried when my mom left. The staff took the time to treat the patients as people, listend to their wants and needs, doing what they could to fulfill the needs. My mom talks about this being the only place she would go back to for rehab. When leaving the nurses that were discharging her welcomed her to come and visit whenever she wanted. Her stay at Golden Living Centers was a wonderful experience.

Services and Amenities of Dycora Transitional Health Greendale

About Dycora Transitional Health Greendale

Dycora Transitional Health Greendale is a senior living provider in Greendale, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Dycora Transitional Health Greendale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Dycora Transitional Health Greendale