Family Tree Assisted Living- Harrison House
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Family Tree Assisted Living- Harrison House
Services and Amenities of Family Tree Assisted Living- Harrison House
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Spacious We Offer Spacious Private And Semi Private Rooms.
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 310409
About Family Tree Assisted Living- Harrison House
At Family Tree-Harrison Home, our one purpose is helping you provide for your loved one in a family-like setting outside of your own home.
We don't have residents, we have Emma, Richard, Anna, David, Louie and others. We don't have employees, we have Tammy, Nanette, Deb, Ken, Zelda...
Together, we create a family-like environment where your loved one can live and be cared for, where all of their needs are met with respect, dignity and love from caring, competent professionals.
We're family owned, family operated and family size, with decisions based on family values much like your own.
We partner with your loved one to ensure all their needs are met on a daily basis.
Our family of caregivers is without equal, blending patience, loving care and skilled services for each individual family.
Spacious private and semi-private rooms, home cooking and special nutritional needs, medical administration and health monitoring, plus activities that will stimulate the mind and exercise the body... all part of the Family Tree experience. We offer:
- Individualized Attention
- Round-the-Clock Care
- Dementia/Alzheimer Care
- Continuum of Care
- Respite & Hospice Care
- Alzheimer Association-trained Memory Care Staff
- Registered Nurse Health Monitoring
- Medical Appointment Transportation & Assistance • Daily Activities, Professionally Planned
- Recreational Outings
- Activity Staff
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Special Needs Nutrition and Dietary Requirements
- Safe, Secure Environment
- Stand by Assistance, Wheelchair Escorts
- Hair and Nail Care
Harrison Home in Cedarburg provides a full complement of services for family members needing moderate to extensive care.
- Hair Salon
- Weekly Hair and Nail Care
- Living Room and Family Room
- Large Wrap-Around Porch
- Patio and Fenced-In Backyard
- Call-Buttons in Bathrooms and Bedrooms
Come visit. Our doors are always open to you!
What Makes Us Special
Each home features spacious private and semi-private bedrooms, private bathrooms and specially equipped bathing facilities, plus large living, family and dining rooms and kitchens where our staff prepares delicious, home cooked meals. Fenced yards, covered porches and lovely outdoor decks grace our homes.