Franciscan Place

Reviews of Franciscan Place

Nursing Home Reviews for Franciscan Place

January 27, 2012

By Dismaayed in Milwaukee

I was a resident at Franciscan Woods for 6 months after having major back surgery for an abscess that left me unable to move my legs. Thanks to the wonderful, kind and patient physical therapy department I am able to walk again with just a walker.The home was spotless and for a nursing home had no foul odors. The nursing staff was attentive, helpful and pleasant. They answered the call light promptly. The food was tasty and serviced in a beautiful dining room that was bright and cheerful and surrounded with windows. If you did not like something, for instance the vegetable they were servicing they would get you a different one.The physical and occupation therapy departments were great and gave me a lot of encouragement and comfort when I was scared of trying to use my wobbly legs again.The Pastoral care department was good and Mass was said weekly for the Catholic residents and a non-demonical service was also held.The activity department kept me busy when the days became long and I got tired of watching TV.I would recommend Franciscan Woods to anyone.

Services and Amenities of Franciscan Place

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Franciscan Place

Franciscan Place is a senior living provider in Brookfield, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Franciscan Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Franciscan Place