Care Age of Brookfield

Care Age of Brookfield (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Care Age of Brookfield

Nursing Home Reviews for Care Age of Brookfield

October 07, 2014

Care Age was a big place. They have everything like they are attuned to helping people from one stage of life to the other. I have a friend whose husband was there, and she said it was always kind of sad, but that is how you kind of feel when you go to these places and visit, I guess. It seemed more of a hospital type of place. When I went, they had this big courtyard, and they were having like a western themed party so they were decorating it, so they have activities and things to do.

Services and Amenities of Care Age of Brookfield

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Care Age of Brookfield

Care Age of Brookfield is a senior living provider in Brookfield, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Care Age of Brookfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of Care Age of Brookfield