Orchard Park Tacoma, WA

Reviews of Orchard Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Orchard Park

October 19, 2011

By jhopkins

My grandmother was a resident at this facility for 30 days. She was very upset with how she was treated at this facility. I was upset because of the nursing staff and there inability to respond to simple things that were asked of them such as getting coffee or making food properly because of my grandmothers allergies. They were very cold emotionally with my grandmother and myself and at sometimes very rude. The physical therapy staff on he motherland was very supportive and kind. Very good to my grandmother and more then willing to help in any way that they could. They were a very nice group of people. As far as amenities this facility didn't have many. They had a small gym and walk in shower and that was all that i saw. They had handmaid grabbars that seemed very unpredictable and were not very willing to help with certain tasks.

Services and Amenities of Orchard Park

About Orchard Park

Orchard Park is a senior living provider in Tacoma, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Orchard Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Orchard Park