Riverview Retirement Community

Reviews of Riverview Retirement Community

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Riverview Retirement Community

January 26, 2016

By Serious Visitor1

We visited Riverview. It was a good place, but it was just expensive. The rooms and the dining area were fine. As far as their activities go, I do not know as I did not pay any attention to them.

November 25, 2015

By Marcie1

Riverview was right near a river. It was gorgeous. It had assisted living, cottages, and a fantastic Olympic-sized swimming pool, plus you got you own washer and dryer. We went for dessert, and it was amazing. Everything was so nice with lots of happy people. There was transportation to take you to doctors' appointments. The staff was friendly and very informative. It was so clean, you could eat off the floor.

May 30, 2014

The employees are happy and very pleasant at Riverview. They're relaxed with one another. They have a lot of music programs, and music is important to me because I just enjoy being around music. There they have cottage homes on a campus, and there's a very nice sense of community. I’m a retired city planner, so that is very important to me as well. At these independent cottages you do your own cooking, your own meals. I have been there for meetings because I am also a Lutheran, so they have been wonderful meals, and the wait staff has always been really good. But it would not be of importance to me because I would be fixing my own meals in my cottage. At Riverview they have all the levels of care.

January 08, 2014

By Darryl2

We visited Riverview and this place is more affordable than the other place that I've seen. You can have independent living up until you need fulltime care. The staff were very accommodating. The people that we talked to seemed very pleased with the facility.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

About Riverview Retirement Community

Riverview Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Spokane, Washington that offers residents Continuing Care Communities. Contact Riverview Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Riverview Retirement Community