Riverview Retirement Community

Riverview Retirement Community (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Riverview Retirement Community

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Riverview Retirement Community

May 30, 2014

The employees are happy and very pleasant at Riverview. They're relaxed with one another. They have a lot of music programs, and music is important to me because I just enjoy being around music. There they have cottage homes on a campus, and there's a very nice sense of community. I’m a retired city planner, so that is very important to me as well. At these independent cottages you do your own cooking, your own meals. I have been there for meetings because I am also a Lutheran, so they have been wonderful meals, and the wait staff has always been really good. But it would not be of importance to me because I would be fixing my own meals in my cottage. At Riverview they have all the levels of care.

January 08, 2014

By Darryl2

We visited Riverview and this place is more affordable than the other place that I've seen. You can have independent living up until you need fulltime care. The staff were very accommodating. The people that we talked to seemed very pleased with the facility.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Riverview Retirement Community

About Riverview Retirement Community

Riverview Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Spokane, Washington that offers residents Continuing Care Communities. Contact Riverview Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Riverview Retirement Community