Avamere at South Hill

Reviews of Avamere at South Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Avamere at South Hill

June 18, 2015

By anonymous0142

My sister-in-law is in this place. The staff is all good. It's a smaller place, has a good view, and has a nice window, and she likes that. The grounds are good. It's a nice quiet area. They have outings, games, and family nights.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. That is great to hear you had such a wonderful experience.

June 25, 2014

By Lee12

I think that if I was really looking seriously, and I might be one day soon, for an assisted living, I would definitely recommend this community. We had lunch there, and it was wonderful. The apartments were very nice. Some of the residents were more than willing to show us their apartments. It was a very pleasant experience. There was nothing that I didn't like. It is set back off of the street, so you are not going to hear all the street noises. It was just about perfect. And the staff, everyone from the people outside planting flowers to the help in the lunch room (we had a lovely lunch) and the girl who took us around, was just super.

Your sweet words just brightened our day, thanks for sharing them with us!

Photos of Avamere at South Hill

Services and Amenities of Avamere at South Hill

About Avamere at South Hill

Avamere at South Hill offers assisted living and respite care for seniors in Spokane, Washington and surrounding areas. Everything we do centers around our patients and residents - from activities to amenities to the care we provide. It's all a part of our mission to enhance the life of every person we serve.

Let us welcome you home to Avamere at South Hill. Contact us today to schedule a tour!

Map of Avamere at South Hill