Deer Ridge Memory Care

1515 S Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
Deer Ridge Memory Care (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Deer Ridge Memory Care

About Deer Ridge Memory Care

Deer Ridge Memory Care Memory Care was founded on the belief that everyone deserves their highest quality of life. We foster that belief with a loving environment, engaging activities, and a professional staff, dedicated to serving our community members with patience, kindness and above all compassion. With nurses on site twenty-four hours a day, family-style meals, a pet-friendly environment, and maintenance-free apartment living, our residents receive the best in care while enjoying arts, music, and activities—in a beautiful setting—with the loving patience and devoted care that makes it possible.

Map of Deer Ridge Memory Care