Cardinals Cottage Adult Family Home

• Housing Extra: Private And Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Cardinals Cottage Adult Family Home

Cardinals Cottage Adult Family Home is a locally owned assisted living care home with 6 residents. Cardinals Cottage Adult Family Home is located in a beautiful quiet neighborhood.

We aim to provide the highest quality of care to all residents at all times by making them feel safe, secure and cared for by our team comprising of an experienced caregivers. We recognize and uphold the resident's bill of rights. We respect the dignity and unique worth of each resident.

We maintain and promote quality of life by ensuring that opportunities are available, accessible and developed in order that every individual resident is assisted and motivated for growth in all dimensions of life being physical, psychological, and social.

Map of Cardinals Cottage Adult Family Home