Revel Lacey

Offers Independent Living

211 Hoh Street S.E., Lacey, WA 98516
Revel Lacey (360) 226-2763
PROMOTION! 3 days

Save 50% on First Month when you move in by May 31st.

Reviews of Revel Lacey

Independent Living Reviews for Revel Lacey

April 06, 2021

By Marguerite

I have had housekeeping since I've moved in on Jan 20. The service has been dependable and reliable. The quick, efficient, and positive attitude is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience so far with our housekeeping team, Marguerite!

March 17, 2021

By Vicki

We had a wonderful tour of Revel Lacey. The staff actually came on her day off to give us the tour. She went above and beyond the call of duty, and we really appreciated it. The place was wonderful, they were friendly, the facility was well designed, and they really thought everything through. I would give them whatever the highest rating there is. The apartments were fantastic, too. They have activities in the game room, a shuttle bus, a little coffee shop, and they can have meals when this COVID stuff is over. My sister had a little tray of cheese, cookies, fresh fruits, and vegetables, and it was wonderful.

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review of Revel Lacey!

January 26, 2021

By Elizabeth

Revel Lacey was a beautiful facility. It's brand new, and it's really nice. We didn't choose it because of the location, and it didn't have the right vibe for my mom. We liked the fact that it was brand new and really modern. It just wasn't the right one, but it was a gorgeous facility. The apartments were very light and bright with big windows. If you're in the northwest, you need as much natural light as you can possibly get, so that was really nice. It had a nice dog park. The staff was very nice, too . Other than just the vibe not being right, the hallways were really cold, like there was no heat in the hallways. I just thought if I'm cold and I'm 45, then these old folks must be freezing in these hallways. The rooms were beautiful. They were by far the nicest out of anyone that I looked at. There's a mushroom processing plant nearby and if the wind is blowing the wrong direction, it smells terrible. It was too close to that, where you could get that bad smelly wind. The staff was very nice.

Hi Elizabeth - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Revel Lacey. We appreciate your feedback!

January 19, 2021

By Darrell

I loved Revel Lacey. It's like a 5-star hotel. I liked everything. The tour went just fine. I was very happy with it. They had a salon and quite a few things. It felt very homey.

Darrell - Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to review us.

December 04, 2020

By Sharon

We were able to do an in-person tour at Revel Lacey. If we were living closer to there, we would have definitely chosen that place. The staff members were very nice and very helpful. We ate dinner in the dining room and we had a tour of two different one-bedroom apartments. They were great. The food was amazing; it was really good. They had a full kitchen and a washer and a dryer in their apartments. They were very nice in size and the layout was really nice.

Thank you, Sharon, for taking the time to share your experience at Revel Lacey. We appreciate it!

October 01, 2020

By Kim

Revel Lacey - Lacey WA was a beautiful place. It's just the cost was a bit higher than the others; it was twice as much. They don't have a food program, but they have a restaurant there, which was nice.

Hi Kim – Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. We offer flexible dining plans that provide residents dining points to be used toward food and beverages purchases. This includes dining in any of our restaurants, hosting your friends and family, room service and special events like wine tastings and brunches. Revel Lacey is an independent living community and includes amenities and services like dining, housekeeping, transportation and utilities that other communities might not include. I encourage you to reach out to us should you want to discuss anything further. Have a wonderful day!

January 23, 2019

By LaceyElaine

How in the world could 2 senior women enjoy going cross country skiing? Well, let me tell you. A. We hadn’t laughed so hard in months. B. Only one discovered she was not in "ideal" shape but still managed to have a great time much more than she thought. C. They both decided it was so much fun they want to do it again, ASAP. It was a great way to get to know my neighbors and Jessie, Lifestyle Director. This was important for my state of mind and general health. It felt good to know I can still postpone old age and continue moving. I also found learning a new skill helpful with cognitive development. What a Great Way to help us. Thank You, Revel, for this Great Day!

What a wonderful testament to our community! Thank you so much for sharing.

June 26, 2018

By Julie Y

I have been to several functions at Revel Lacey. I'm very impressed with the facility as well as the team members, Carrie and Peter. I find the apartment homes lovely, spacious and modern. I especially love the private restaurant and pub. I believe they offer a higher level of service than other similar communities. They have been very helpful and informative. The future residents I've met there have been wonderful! I think it would be a great place to call home.

Thank you Julie! We are looking forward to residents joining us later this month. You are always welcome at Revel Lacey. We also feel you'd make an outstanding addition to the community.

Questions about Revel Lacey

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Revel Lacey. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Currently, we have 104 residents living at Revel Lacey. The average age is 80 years old and most residents really enjoy the active lifestyle that Revel has created. They do group walks, love theatre and our many in house performances, playing games/cards, and our art studio is used often. If it isn't at the community our residents like bonding on the many outdoor trips we venture on.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Our senior living community is situated in a bustling area of Lacey, WA. With the airport less than an hour away and plenty of shopping and entertainment nearby, you’re sure to stay curious at Revel.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Revel Lacey has organized?

Treehouse Island Zip Line Adventures Northwest Carriage Museum Teatro ZinZanni Crystal Mountain Resort Mt. Rainier's Grove of the Patriarchs trail Argosy Boat Cruise through Elliott Bay

What transportation services does Revel Lacey offer to independent living residents?

We offer complimentary transportation within a 10 mile radius of the community. This service is included with your rent and available upon request.

What makes the chef or dining program at Revel Lacey exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We’ve created a culinary experience at our senior living community that is sure to delight. Complete with innovative seasonal menus, exceptional service, and flexible dining options, you choose when and where you want to eat. Enjoy fresh flavors and abundant choices in our modern-American restaurant, Ovation, or grab a signature cocktail and a pub classic with a twist in The Social Club, our spirited pub.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Ovation, modern-American restaurant The Social Club, our spirited pub Theater Game Lounge Creative studio Community Fire Pit Fitness Studio Full-service salon Spa

What safety features or security measures does Revel Lacey offer to independent living residents?

We offer a secure environment with locked side doors that all Residents can come in and out of freely with a keycard. We lock the front doors from 8pm-8am and have a onsite concierge service 24/7. Also, all exit doors and common areas have security cameras inside the building and out.

If Revel Lacey accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are proud to be a pet-friendly community. No breed restrictions, just a weight limitation of 55 lbs. and a maximum of two pets in an apartment. onsite dog park, multiple areas for walking dogs

Does Revel Lacey work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We do not offer any in-house medical assistance since we are an independent living community, but residents are welcome to hire private duty care providers into their apartment as needed.

Costs for Revel Lacey

Photos of Revel Lacey

Services and Amenities of Revel Lacey

• Fee Structure Extra: $3000 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Virtual Learning Series, Theatre Performances, Performance Art, Guitar/Singing Lessons, Any Activities Requested By Residents

• Diabetic

• Check

About Revel Lacey

revellacey.com

INDEPENDENT LIVING, REIMAGINED

Revel Lacey is reimagining independent living in a vibrant community where personalized experiences meet comfortable living. A place where good food and good friends go hand-in-hand, and fun is never far from home. Here, you’ll laugh, learn, and make some of the best memories you’ll ever have.

REVEL LIVING

Research has proven that your aging journey is mostly determined by your lifestyle. That’s why we’ve created Revel Living, a lifestyle culture based on the four pillars of wellness, that, together, keep you connected, engaged and curious. Whether you are interested in a book club, woodworking, yoga, learning a new language, exploring botanical gardens or even teaching a class, at Revel, you will have the opportunity to pursue your interests and passions to get all the life out of your years.

PERSONALIZED SERVICES & AMENITIES

It’s your life and you deserve to revel in it. That’s why our wellness services and community amenities are designed to fit your personal style. Rejuvenate with a personalized treatment in our spa or full-service salon. Get fit in our state-of-the-art fitness center dedicated to cardio, strength training and group fitness classes that optimize your health. Catch the latest movie in our theater or practice arts and crafts in our creative studio. At Revel, you’ll also enjoy resort-style services including a 24-hour concierge, housekeeping, maintenance and complimentary transportation.

RESTAURANT DINING

We’ve created culinary experiences that are sure to delight with seasonal menus cooked to order and exceptional service. Our flexible dining options allow you to choose when and where you want to eat, whether that’s in your home, one of our restaurants, or our outdoor dining area. Enjoy a made-from-scratch meal at Ovation, our modern-American restaurant, or grab a signature cocktail and a pub classic with a twist in The Social Club, our spirited pub.

COMFORTABLE LIVING

Your home is where you relax and unwind. It’s where you host memorable celebrations, friendly gatherings and quiet nights in. It’s your place to make your own. That’s why the apartment homes at Revel include stylish details like modern plank flooring and oversized windows, and everyday conveniences like gourmet kitchens and washers and dryers.

We invite you to experience independent living, reimagined, for yourself and see why Revel is worthy of being called home.

Map of Revel Lacey