Joy Peace & Love

Reviews of Joy Peace & Love

Assisted Living Reviews for Joy Peace & Love

September 02, 2014

By Dee Ann1

Mom was in Joy, Peace and Love for a month. It was a home that had been converted to an assisted living facility, but it was not secured. They made their meals. They only had five tenants and most of them were not ambulatory. They were mostly in wheelchairs or they were just kind of stationary. The one thing I didn't like was that they didn't want my mom to wander around -- they wanted her to just be stationary all day long. However, my mom wanted to get up and move around, so it didn't really work out. She was too mobile for them to take care of, and they were afraid she would wander away. For people who weren't mobile, that was a good place, but it wasn't really a great facility for people who were moving around. They had one caregiver for five people, but I honestly don't know if they actually did anything with them. They had board games so they could do something if they wanted to, but the few times that I was there to pick her up, I just saw the TV on all the time. So, that pretty much their activity as much as I could say.

November 27, 2012

By Herb1

Kent Assisted Living is a very well-run establishment. A family friend decided to make the move, and we visit her frequently. All the residents I've ran into are quite friendly and upbeat, which speaks volumes for the care and attention provided by the staff. A variety of weekly activities are planned out and put on the events calendar to keep the residents active, engaged and social, which is a very nice touch. The staff is very friendly and personable, and extremely attentive. Safety was a concern for our family, as thieves and scam artists that prey on the elderly are on the rise in our area, but much to our relief, Kent Assisted Living provides a coded entry way that you can also use to call up to an individual room. Overall, this is a very safe, comforting and impeccably ran establishment and I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. Give them a try, you may even make a new friend or two!

Services and Amenities of Joy Peace & Love

About Joy Peace & Love

Joy Peace & Love is a senior living provider in Kent, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Joy Peace & Love for more details on services and rates.

Map of Joy Peace & Love