Brightview Baldwin Park Staunton, VA

Reviews of Brightview Baldwin Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Brightview Baldwin Park

September 29, 2011

By Dave1

I visited my grandfather at this facility many times over the 8 years he was here. The facility is clean and the staff always seemed friendly. My grandfather seemed to enjoy living there as they gave him his own small apartment. He had neighbors that were similar to his age and was able to have a social life. The facility has a cafeteria which serves regular meals. I know they also arranged shopping trips for their members. A couple years ago they forced him to move to the nursing home part of the facility because he became unable to bath and walk. My aunt was upset with the way the management approached them about the move but to me it seemed appropriate given his declining health. The facility is very expensive in my opinion. I think that if I was given the choice/money I would also want to stay at a facility like this in my old age.

Independent Living Reviews for Brightview Baldwin Park

Photos of Brightview Baldwin Park

Services and Amenities of Brightview Baldwin Park

About Brightview Baldwin Park

Brightview Baldwin Park has been voted “#1 in the Valley.” In fact, some residents are the second generation to make this community their home. You’ll understand why when you see our newly renovated campus with covered porch and expansive patio terrace to take in the picturesque Shenandoah Valley landscape.

Baldwin Park has 8 Independent Living apartment styles in various sizes with window boxes as well as patios or balconies overlooking beautifully landscaped grounds. All have fully equipped kitchens, however, you only need to cook if you love to -- chef-prepared meals are included! Monthly fees also include an extensive list of services and amenities designed to make life easier and more fun. Housekeeping, scheduled transportation, concierge services; even an on-site beauty/barber shop. There’s a full calendar of activities to enjoy as well as all the attractions of downtown Staunton.

Assisted Living residents have the additional benefit of personalized assistance with daily tasks such as bathing and getting ready for the day. And our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood is designed to help residents with memory limitations live to their full potential. The advantage of three options on one campus, combined with countless amenities and all-inclusive pricing, make Brightview Baldwin Park an excellent value.

Brightview Baldwin Park serves Staunton, Waynesboro, Stuarts Draft, Fishersville, Churchville and the surrounding area.

Map of Brightview Baldwin Park