Bellaire at Stone Port

Reviews of Bellaire at Stone Port

Assisted Living Reviews for Bellaire at Stone Port

February 19, 2017

By johnbgood

nice new building, Food is fair, some staff are excellent but some staff seem to have a chip on the shoulder (primarily nursing staff) which seems to be supported by there management, the director seems very helpful and really really needs to inform some of the nursing staff that taking care of residents is there primary duty! and to leave there personal/political view points at home!

February 10, 2017

By Pjbasket

We are moving after almost one year because the memory care area has no manager, they are understaffed and unable to provide adequate care for my mother.

December 05, 2016

By Marjie011646

Bellaire at Stone Port is a pretty new place which has a capacity of about 90 people. It is very nice, and I like the way it is set up. They look after your care, but they weren't all over you. On the 2nd floor, there were 2 nursing stations. They had their own dining room, a room for crafts and other activities, and an exercise room. It is a small community. The lady who assisted me was very cordial, and she took me to my niece's house after we were finished. I thought that was a very nice gesture.

July 01, 2016

By Doug556841

Bellaire at Stone Port is a brand new, very clean, and nice place. The food is fine. It's not gourmet, but it's understandable that they have to make it bland for older people. The dining area was excellent. Mom's room is brand new and very nice.

June 30, 2016

By Happy Visitor107282

Bellaire at Stone Port and its rooms were very nice. The activities were very pleasant and very nice.

Memory Care Reviews for Bellaire at Stone Port

Costs for Bellaire at Stone Port

Photos of Bellaire at Stone Port

Services and Amenities of Bellaire at Stone Port

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Bellaire at Stone Port

Welcome to Bellaire at Stone Port, Harrisonburg’s newest assisted living and memory care community that makes you feel like you’re living at home with the addition of beautiful amenities! Discover new interests, activities and friendships in our thoughtfully designed and compassionately maintained senior living apartment community. You will feel right at home while you enjoy a lifestyle that includes a variety of services to make retirement life fulfilling. Bellaire at Stone Port offers senior assisted living and memory care in Harrisonburg, Virginia, allowing residents to enjoy independent living with the security of 24-hour personalized assistance, including licensed nurses and resident rooms featuring electronic entry locks.

Bellaire at Stone Port’s team of professionals is dedicated to using their talents and strengths to serve each of our residents, caring for them with respect and dignity. Each resident is unique and some residents may want or require more assistance than others. We personalize our approach and our services to meet these needs.

In addition to our assisted living services, Bellaire at Stone Port offers a quality specialty Memory Care program. Our Harrisonburg assisted living community includes a dedicated area reserved exclusively for our memory care residents. We also provide distinct memory care areas that allow residents to relax and enjoy their day.

Our community is convenient to Interstate 81 in Harrisonburg, VA just off Port Republic Road & Stone Spring Road directly across from Sentara RMH Medical Center.

Map of Bellaire at Stone Port