Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center

Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center

February 17, 2015

I have visited and already placed my father in a facility. He needed a facility to be rehabilitated. The name is Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center. We chose it because it is conveniently located to my house. I like its convenience. He just got there today so we are still figuring the staff out. It is a nice facility. The grounds are clean and well-kept. They are fine.

December 16, 2013

By Gammaof3

I was a patient a Hanover on more then one occasion and I have nothing but excellent things to say about this facility. From the moment my family and I came into the building we were treated with kindness and respect! I feel that I needed to let everyone know how wonderful Hanover is and how caring,supportive, and understanding the staff is the rehab is also second to none it has a better more advanced and structured rehab then anywhere else in Richmond (in my opinion)!!

September 12, 2010

By caringadult

MFA's Facility of The Year

This facility definitely looks nice but the care is sub par. You would not know what really goes on unless you really pay attention and are there with your loved one at all times. I was afraid to leave my loved one there at night. Call bells don't get answered and medications don't get given on time and sometimes not even at all, doctors rarely see the patients. They claim that you are supposed to be seen within 48hrs, that's a lie, I don't even know if my love one was seen. Some of the staff is very friendly but they are some people there that are just collecting a pay check. MFA says that they are "patient centered" but I find this hard to believe. On top of the care being sub par they tried to hold my family member hostage. With the care that my mother was given she was better off at home with us being taken care of by people that could really give her the attention and care that she needed. Would not recommend this place except for the rehab experience.

About Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center

Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Mechanicsville, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center