The Lodge at Old Trail

Reviews of The Lodge at Old Trail

Assisted Living Reviews for The Lodge at Old Trail

January 24, 2015

By Leon7

The Lodge is new, and they're having some growing and starting up pains. They've only been in operations for three years. The food was always salty which I thought was strange for this kind of facility. Everybody complains, but they don't seem to be doing anything about it. It has beautiful apartments. The place is wonderful as long as you can take care of yourself. But when you need help, there are a lot of things left to be desired. I thought that they lack some staff. There are a number of activities there. They do have an activity bus to take you grocery shopping or to the library. It is kept very clean, and it's a nice facility. It's wonderful as long as you can take care of yourself. They have both independent and assisted living facilities, and my friend is in the independent living.

January 17, 2014

My mother-in-law had stayed in the assisted living at The Lodge for a year. We chose it because it was a new center and it was in our town. It was clean, spacious and had a high ratio of caregivers to clients. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The food was extraordinary. I liked that it was like a community with three levels of cares. It had everything you needed. It had arts, movies, theater. They brought in people from the UVA that were working on research with yoga and dementia. They had all the games, arts and crafts, and there were people who came in just to talk to them. They had activity directors that exercise them on whatever level they were at. It had an exercise room, beautician's room and art room. It had a pub, a deli and a little country store. It was proximate to a golf course and other stores nearby. It was like a little village and my mother-in-law was happy there. The view was beautiful for them. They had a garden where they could work on. They had physical therapy on sight. It had independent living, assisted living, higher level assisted living and dementia care. They did a really nice job.

About The Lodge at Old Trail

The Lodge at Old Trail is a senior living provider in Crozet, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Lodge at Old Trail for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Lodge at Old Trail