Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville

Reviews of Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville

Assisted Living Reviews for Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville

Independent Living Reviews for Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville

October 30, 2015

Commonwealth Senior Living is too expensive for us, but I like it. My sister knows the owner, and it’s a well-run facility. They just redid a lot of stuff that needed to be redone, so they do maintain it well. They just fixed their dining room. It’s a nice-looking place. If they take public transportation they have at the place, it’s well-situated from going to a store to going to apple-picking. It has a nice mix of things right around it.

May 19, 2015

By Joy T.

I walked in and everybody was so friendly and accommodating. We looked around and I said, “This is the place I want to be.” So, this is where I am. It’s worked out beautifully. I am very happy here because of the people. From the staff to the residents, everybody has been really friendly and I couldn’t ask for better friends. The activities are great too. They have soup dinners, Bingo, outings, and we go out to dinner. There’s always something to do. You don’t get bored.

Joy, On behalf of Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville, I would like to thank you for your wonderful review. It is an honor to have you as a resident and we are so happy that you enjoy living at our community. Providing our residents and their families with high-quality care, dignity, respect, and compassion is our top priority. Thank you again for sharing your experience! – Monica Adcock, Executive Director, Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville

March 25, 2015

By Charlotte B.

I had a home up in Rutgersville. My daughter lives up there and one day about seven years back, she said, “How would you like to live in Florida?” I said, “If I have to!” Two and a half years later when she told me they were moving back to Rutgersville, I got online, found Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville, and was amazed at how nice it was. I knew it was going to be nice, and it was lovely. The friendliness is why I enjoy living here so much. It’s like a small town. Everyone knows each other and you’re never actually ever alone. Even though you’re in your own apartment, it’s very nice to have people to talk to. New residents would be very happy here. We would welcome them with open arms. The community is friendly and easy to know. We were all “newbies” at one time and we know how to take care of the new people.

Costs for Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville

Photos of Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville

Services and Amenities of Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: ALF1104509

About Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville

Welcome to Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville, a premier senior living community nestled in the Shenandoah Valley. Centrally located in Charlottesville, our community offers easy access to healthcare facilities, shopping, dining and cultural institutions. We provide a caring and home-like atmosphere for our residents that ensures they maintain a quality lifestyle. With sweeping vistas, our residents enjoy spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes.

With 12 floor plans to choose from, there is something for everyone and all of the apartments include a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and more! Our 55+ apartment community boasts a variety of amenities, including an elegant dining room, indoor and outdoor common spaces and scheduled transportation services. Our full-time activities director coordinates daily activities, trips and social programs to help our residents maintain their active lifestyle.

With flexible lease terms and a satisfaction guarantee, enjoying life at Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville is an affordable option. We believe in personal and dignified service and our caring staff supports our residents and their needs.

The attentive and experienced team members provide compassionate service to residents who have all the comforts of home and maintenance-free living surrounded by friends and neighbors! Our residents quickly become like family. With a variety of living options, you’ll be sure to feel right at home. Explore Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville further and schedule a tour today.

Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville is located in close proximity to the Social Security Administration, DMV, Martha Jefferson Hospital, restaurants, unique shopping, historical sites and entertainment. Come share the comfort, security, peace of mind, and breathtaking views of Monticello and the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Map of Commonwealth Senior Living at Charlottesville