Hearthstone Manor

Reviews of Hearthstone Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Hearthstone Manor

September 30, 2015

By Jennifer109048450

Hearthstone Manor has been great. They have been really good in taking care of my mom. The rooms and apartments are nice. The only thing I do not like about it is they have two people in a room, and I wish there was only one. They offer exercise, music, and fieldtrips. What impressed me most with this facility is the staff. They are very caring. It is nice. I like it.

May 14, 2013

My father was at Heartstone Manor for quite a while. It was a very good facility. They were all nice people and they treated my father with a lot of care. They have assisted living there and had an Alzheimer's unit also. The place is clean. I found this place on the web then we talked to them and decided it's the place to go.

June 29, 2011

By anonymous44

This facility is midsized, with about a thirty resident capacity. It's big enough for the residents to make many new friends, but small enough so that it still retains that homelike feel. This facility is exceptionally clean. They do more than surface cleaning. The edges are clean and the places where people don't think to look, like the top of the curtain rods and door frames. Because I do look. I haven't seen so much as a speck of dust. Better yet, it always smells so good, like fresh laundry. And everything has a crisp, just cleaned look to it. A very nice, well-kept facility.

Costs for Hearthstone Manor

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 2015-ALII-15797

About Hearthstone Manor

We provide the full range of assisted living care, which includes a separate and secure memory care wing. We know all seniors should be able to maintain as much independence as possible and be allowed to age with dignity in a place they feel comfortable. Our staff is trained and supervised to give excellent personalized assistance where it is needed while still being committed to encouraging self help whenever possible.

We are a smaller sized facility with 32 licensed beds. We are family owned and operated with an extensive medical background. Craig Hermansen, the administrator is a licensed Physical Therapist.

Map of Hearthstone Manor