Riverway Assisted Living and Memory Care

Reviews of Riverway Assisted Living and Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Riverway Assisted Living and Memory Care

January 31, 2018

By Lapreal

Riverway Assisted Living and Memory Care was very clean. The people were very friendly. I don't have any issues with that. They load up the residents and take them to Wal-Mart, and they have activities like crafts and things. They keep them somewhat busy. The facility was very nice and it's pretty new. The staff was very friendly as well.

September 19, 2017

By Kitty S

Terribly disorganized. Cannot get an itemized statement after giving our address several times. Lost all my mom’s paper work after hand delivered once and emailing twice. She has expressed quite a few times that staff would get mad if you ask for more food. I was surprised at how few residents they had but now understand why. We are looking for a new facility.

August 21, 2017

By Liz

I was impressed with Riverway Asst Living. They were very helpful, friendly, and showed us different apartments. The people who lived there were just really nice and kept telling us how they loved the place. It looked to be very friendly and the staff is very attentive to all the people who lived there, so my impression of them is very good. We liked the place.

May 03, 2017

By Lynn526046

The room at Riverway was larger than any of the other ones I looked at. The price was average, and it was a brand-new facility. They had a shower inside the room, which a lot of them don’t have. If a lot of our family wanted to come over, there was plenty of room capable of holding us. My dad will have his own fridge and microwave in the room. The place and staff were really nice. They have been helping me to figure out some of the financing, so I have been really impressed with the staff. We haven’t been able to move him in yet because we are still waiting for the financing. I visited about four other communities and this was the one I liked the best.

Photos of Riverway Assisted Living and Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Riverway Assisted Living and Memory Care

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• State Licenses: 2017-AL2-UT-000779

About Riverway Assisted Living and Memory Care

Riverway is in the heart of South Jordan and very close to our neighbors in Riverton. Just 5 minutes off of the I-15 freeway we are conveniently located for those in the Sandy, Murray, Draper and West Jordan areas. Riverway provides a friendly and social living environment, just like home. Your loved one will meet new friends and feel they are part of a family. Our staff members are dedicated, well trained and compassionate people.

We offer the following care plans:

Life Enrichment Program I

• Three nutritious meals daily
  • 24-hour specially-trained on-site staff
  • Life-enhancing activities
  • Regular wellness checks by nursing staff
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
  • All utilities paid except telephone
  • Cable television included
  • Apartment maintenance
  • Emergency call system
  • Modern fire detection

Life Enrichment Program II

• All Life Enrichment Program I
  • Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
  • Assistance with medication management
  • Personal laundry assistance
  • Escort assistance to meals and activities

Life Enrichment Program III

• All Life Enrichment Program I and II
  • Additional housekeeping services
  • Assistance with four to five+ activities of daily living
  • Special diets