Legacy House of South Jordan

Reviews of Legacy House of South Jordan

Assisted Living Reviews for Legacy House of South Jordan

February 19, 2019

By Dianne

I really liked Legacy House of South Jordan, but they were a little higher in terms of cost. The rooms were very nice. The staff was good. They were doing some crafts and there were other things going on. The dining area looked very nice. It's all newly renovated and redecorated. They had some really nice activity rooms, fitness rooms, and craft rooms.

Dianne, Thank you so much for your wonderful review after your visit. We really appreciate the feedback and how it helps others when they are looking into our community. If we can do anything for you, please let us know. Warmest regards.

April 25, 2018

By Judy Benson

My Mother has been here since August and it is such a warm loving caring facility. The owners, staff, and everyone that works there are awesome. They really care about the residents, and extended Family members who come to visit. My Mother gets treated like a Queen, actually I see the others there get treated like that. I give them a 10 . I can’t say enough at how well pleased I am and my family members are with the service provided, also my Mother Loves it there at Legacy House:) The feeling is likewise:) The food is fantastic, dining room like a fancy restaurant, residents get to order off of a menu,, They have waiters and waitresses, the building is so clean and nice, remolded but it was nice before, it’s like the Ritz just saying Beautiful:)

January 31, 2018

By Lapreal

I went to Legacy House of South Jordan. The people were very kind. I thought it looked outdated and a little rundown, but they were in the process of remodeling it. I thought it was fine, but the price was more than some other places. The rooms were nice. I would recommend it. My neighbor's mother was there and she really enjoyed it. The reason we did not choose it was basically because of the cost. The staff was very friendly.

December 05, 2016

By Happy Visitor716020

Legacy House is probably the best one we visited. The rooms were very nice. The dining area was very clean. The place was organized. This is the one that we have chosen. We chose them for the price and quality.

August 02, 2015

By Frustated3

My siblings and I have been very disappointed with Legacy House - and frustrated. The CNAs and Med Techs are very sweet and work very hard, but they don't have anyone to train and teach them. The new nurse at Legacy has no clinical experience except for what was required as part of her studies. Her personality and attitude are very negative. She doesn't seem to want to do anything, or perhaps she just doesn't know how. Such an incredible difference from the older, more experienced nurse that she replaced. Why Legacy House would hire an RN who just finished her nursing degree without any real clinical experience is beyond me. The administrator is nice, but has no presence in the facility. The recreation director has a sourpuss face and doesn't look like she enjoys her job. Nobody who works there has any training in geriatrics or in gerontology. The activities are geared toward one type of resident, and does not account for the variety of residents living there. Not a well-trained staff. Either the administrator and nurse should receive more training or be replaced by more experienced persons.

March 30, 2015

By Jim104463650

My father has moved in to Legacy House of South Jordan. They have a lot of activities for him there. They took him to the temple, and we're happy about that. They seemed to have quite a bit of help there too. They all appear very nice. He has been there a couple of months now. They have been very attentive as far as I've seen so far. They go out to outings, Wal-Mart, to breakfast, to lunch, and to different places. They have various activities going on during the day. They have a movie day, games, and different groups come in to perform musical numbers. They were a little more expensive, but as far as the number of activities and the care, it was worth the extra money.

April 29, 2014

By Lavon

We liked Legacy House of South Jordan because the facility was nice, the food was good, and the location was central to our family. My mom had a one-bedroom apartment. It had a nice little living room, a kitchenette, bedroom, and bathroom. The staff were caring and friendly. They had about five activities per week. They took the residents to restaurants and shopping malls, there were game nights, and special performers came to perform music or other talents. She was happy there.

March 21, 2014

By Janet80244750

My husband stayed at Legacy House for 7 months. It was very good. The staff was excellent and very helpful. They're very concerned about the people living there and they're very friendly. He was at the assisted living. They provided a lot of activities. The rooms are nice for a studio apartment. It had a small kitchenette.

June 26, 2013

By Kathi4

Legacy House of South Jordan was a very nice facility and very family-oriented. The providers and managers were extremely nice. The main dining room of the assisted living unit was very nice. When they moved her to the memory care unit, I felt like her care was not up to par. They were understaffed. The basic staff was very good and very conscientious. The night staff were busy visiting and they had so many duties like cleaning and cooking. Their care was not centered on the residents. They were not supervised well and the memory care unit looked ignored. They needed more staff around the clock for the memory care unit. However, I would recommend the assisted living unit.

Independent Living Reviews for Legacy House of South Jordan

Memory Care Reviews for Legacy House of South Jordan

Costs for Legacy House of South Jordan

Photos of Legacy House of South Jordan

Services and Amenities of Legacy House of South Jordan

• State Licenses: 2-16-19329

• Get Costs

About Legacy House of South Jordan

Legacy House of South Jordan provides the perfect balance of independence and safety to keep residents happy, healthy and safe. This senior housing facility is within walking distance from the LDS Jordan River Temple and Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan, making it a perfect place for active seniors. The staff is available 24 hours a day to help with activities of daily living, medication monitoring and more. There are also many amenities, including a library, beauty salon, fitness center and more.

Map of Legacy House of South Jordan