City Creek Post Acute

City Creek Post Acute (844) 334-3818

Reviews of City Creek Post Acute

Nursing Home Reviews for City Creek Post Acute

December 02, 2013

Arlington Hills is Medicaid-approved. It is under construction and it was supposed to be completed November 1 but they're not. I don't have much that I can say about the place because I don't know what it's supposed to be once it's completed. I'm not happy with what I see right now. In the common area, they have two different floor levels. The third level is where the people are placed if they are permanent residents and those people include dementia/Alzheimer's, very elderly people that are very ill and so forth. On the second level, it's the short term residents but that second level still is not complete. I observed on the third level that they don't have that many patients to care for because they don't have anybody on the second level. When he got to Arlington Hills, they took him to a room that was semi-private. He didn't know, he's legally blind. He doesn't know what he has there or not. When I went up that day to see if he was settled, they have lost his legal documents and they have lost his garments. They could be a little more proactive in picking up the patient's rooms and things instead of leaving food on the floor. They could be cleaner about everything because the facility smells of urine. He said the food was just mediocre. I have had people that visit him call me and tell me their food looks terrible.

About City Creek Post Acute

City Creek Post Acute is a senior living provider in Salt Lake City, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact City Creek Post Acute for more details on services and rates.

Map of City Creek Post Acute