The Lodge at Riverton

Reviews of The Lodge at Riverton

Assisted Living Reviews for The Lodge at Riverton

September 07, 2018

By TJ

My grandmother is staying at The Lodge at Riverton and it's a horrible place. There are only two or three CNAs there, and there's no management. They can't keep a hold of their staff because the staff keeps quitting, and they don’t give Grandma showers for a long time. They don't help her. Like she presses the call button and it takes them forever, so she just tries to take herself to the bathroom. A couple days ago their cook quit so everybody went without breakfast that day. I would not recommend the place at all. They don't really have any activities beyond what the church provides. My grandma has a small 1-bedroom place.

About The Lodge at Riverton

The Lodge at Riverton is a senior living provider in Riverton, Utah that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Lodge at Riverton for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Lodge at Riverton