Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab

Reviews of Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab

December 16, 2015

By Carmen19

The one that we looked at was Founders Plaza. First of all, when I walked in, I liked the place. I really liked the way it was very welcoming and clean. I could tell that I would probably use this place because (of) the way that I felt when I walked in and welcomed by the staff. The rooms were in good size for me. I just felt good about the place. They took me around looking at the rooms, and they took me to a little cafeteria place where they go and eat. They took us to the exercise room. I was ready to just go there, but it did not happen. It was like a very good place. It gave me a very warm feeling.

August 31, 2015

By Caring112206150

My mother-in-law is at Founders Plaza. It is beautiful. It is very nice and clean. Everybody is very helpful. The nursing staff is very nice. I've gone a couple of times and had lunch with my mother-in-law outside on the pavilion, which is very nice, and it is a very nice dining room. My mother-in-law is in a shared room. It is very nice, and she likes her roommate. It is not too big, but it is not small where everything is cluttered. My mother-in-law has bingo and arts & crafts. They have an exercise room. Founders Plaza is nice and open. When you walk in, you got a friendly atmosphere. I like it.

July 31, 2014

By Sara16

We choose Founders Plaza because of its convenience and the close proximity to family. It is close to my cousin's house, my brother lives down the street and I live down the road, so it is just easy for us to go visit and take care of my mother. The staff truly and genuinely cares for her and that means a lot to me. I am not crazy about the food but her room is nice and adequate. The patients there seem content and they are always busy. Every time I go there, there's something going on. They have bingo, church, social days, crafts and though she is not able to participate in most of it because she is on rehab, I encourage her to try. Mom seems happy as anyone can be. Her whole life is changed.

Services and Amenities of Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab

About Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab

Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab is a senior living provider in Wylie, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab