The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Reviews of The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

June 26, 2013

By Caring062001

My grandfather is at The Pointe Rehabilitation and Health Care Center for a couple of months now and they are taking good care of him. The staff are very helpful. I'm in a wheelchair myself and they help me get out to my car several times. I've sat down with my grandfather while he is eating and I can see that the dining room is pretty good and very spacious. The rooms are kept pretty clean. They have a guy who plays the piano and they sing along, although my grandfather does not much stuff. He is happy there. The place is also centrally located right near a hospital. They have a lot of professionals. I was just there the other day and the podiatrist came in and clipped his toenails.

Services and Amenities of The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

About The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Webster, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center