The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Reviews of The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

July 03, 2015

By Michelle110736050

She is at the Pointe Rehabilitation and Health Care Center right now. I haven't tried their food, and maybe that is something I should do before my mother leaves. The rooms are older, but they have a really good rehabilitation center, so that was important, and they have a lot of activities that she likes. It has motivated her to do a little more, and she is making progress. She still has other underlying issues, and that is the reason why we haven't brought her home yet. They have Bingo and things like that. They let them cook; they keep them busy all the time. They need to improve on the security part of it, and then some of the employees are not doing what they are told. She has to have a catheter in her changed a couple of times, and the girls basically told her that the doctor doesn't know what he was talking about because they didn't want to do it. But they were reprimanded, and the charge nurse told them that they could lose their job if they ever did that again, so I appreciate it very much. I probably would give them a two, only because of the staff. They have a really good rehabilitation center as far as exercise and programs, but as far as the facility, I just thought I can't put up with them. As far as the rehabilitation, it is excellent.

June 26, 2013

By Caring062001

My grandfather is at The Pointe Rehabilitation and Health Care Center for a couple of months now and they are taking good care of him. The staff are very helpful. I'm in a wheelchair myself and they help me get out to my car several times. I've sat down with my grandfather while he is eating and I can see that the dining room is pretty good and very spacious. The rooms are kept pretty clean. They have a guy who plays the piano and they sing along, although my grandfather does not much stuff. He is happy there. The place is also centrally located right near a hospital. They have a lot of professionals. I was just there the other day and the podiatrist came in and clipped his toenails.

Services and Amenities of The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Webster, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Pointe Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center