Manorcare Health Services Webster, TX

Manorcare Health Services (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services

February 12, 2015

I did a fast walk around because I didn't like my initial feeling when I went in ManorCare. I just didn't like the feeling. It's a feeling I got when I walked in, and I didn't like it. The staff was busy when I walked in. They were helpful, and they did follow up with a phone call. But I just wasn't interested, so we didn't have a long conversation. The place was on a busy street. It was a dreary day, so it was dreary inside. It wasn't an open layout.

November 01, 2014

By auctune

Please do not place a loved one in this place. They are always extremely short staffed and my mother was always left in bed. She developed contractures and bedsores. She was admitted for rehabilitation to go home. I made it a point to visit on off hours and was amazed at the difference in the lack of care and constant shortages. Patients that can't feed themselves are left to watch the other patients eat.

October 25, 2014

By Lorrell

ManorCare was close to home, and it was also rated very high that is why we chose it for my dad, but our experience wasn’t that very good, and I had to move him out. He got really bad bed sores on his heel, and I had to send him out to the hospital so I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

About Manorcare Health Services

Manorcare Health Services is a senior living provider in Webster, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services