Kindred Rehabilitation Hospital Clear Lake

Kindred Rehabilitation Hospital Clear Lake (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Kindred Rehabilitation Hospital Clear Lake

Nursing Home Reviews for Kindred Rehabilitation Hospital Clear Lake

May 06, 2015

The only facility that Charles has been to is Kindred Rehabilitation Hospital, but that’s when he came out of the hospital. It’s fantastic; one of the very best around. It has great nursing and great facilities. They stay in touch with the family; they let you know what’s going on. They will give you updates. There is always somebody manning the telephones; you can go in at anytime. I could not express my gratitude to the people there.

March 20, 2015

By Allison6

Kindred Rehab is wonderful. They work miracles with Gala -- my cousin -- and the staff is so great. The quality is just the best. He does a lot of natural treatment and supplements. It is just the best in the world; I am very pleased with the services there. They are doing very well. I would recommend anyone to take their loved one that’s trying to recovery from a stroke there. They are very good in what they do, and I am very pleased with their work. Dr. Clark is very knowledgeable.

About Kindred Rehabilitation Hospital Clear Lake

Kindred's Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals offer intense inpatient therapy in a program consisting of at least three hours of therapy a day, five days a week.

Map of Kindred Rehabilitation Hospital Clear Lake