Regent Care Center of the Woodlands Limited Partne

Reviews of Regent Care Center of the Woodlands Limited Partne

Nursing Home Reviews for Regent Care Center of the Woodlands Limited Partne

October 05, 2013

By Satisfied Family Member

My mother stayed at Regent Care Center after she was hospitalized with pneumonia. She had been in other nursing homes and Regent Care Center was by far the best. It was always clean. The therapy was excellent and the nurses and CNAS were always friendly and helpful. When she was ready to go home, everything was taken care of to make the transition as easy as possible. I would recommend Regent Care Center to anyone looking for therapy or long term care.

June 25, 2010

By Still Mourning

Regent Care Center of the Woodlands

My dad stayed in Regent Care Center for quite a few months off and on during 2009. He passed away while under their care this past October. My brothers, one living in another state and the other on a busy work schedule, were not there on a regular basis to see the care he WAS NOT receiving. I could go into details, but I won't. I saw numerous other instances of neglect as I walked down the halls of the Regent Care Center. I blame neglect for my father's untimely death. I did all I could when I realized what was happening, but I guess I was a little late in realizing the problems going on at the facility. Regent Care Center is nothing more than an over-priced human storage where wealthy relatives can assuage thier own conscience by leaving their elderly "loved"ones to live out their days in neglect. In many cases I saw and know of it could be compared to the old slogan for the Roach Motel, "they may check in, but they never check out." Needless to say, I wouldn't trust them to look after my dog for a day, much less a human being.

Services and Amenities of Regent Care Center of the Woodlands Limited Partne

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2020

About Regent Care Center of the Woodlands Limited Partne

Regent Care Center of the Woodlands Limited Partne is a senior living provider in The Woodlands, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regent Care Center of the Woodlands Limited Partne for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regent Care Center of the Woodlands Limited Partne