Regent Care Center of San Antonio

Reviews of Regent Care Center of San Antonio

Nursing Home Reviews for Regent Care Center of San Antonio

November 07, 2012

By yelsha976

I feel that this assisted living provider is very nice. My grandmother is a resident there and she seems very happy. I always observe the facility being clean and the nurses are pretty on top of everything that is going on. They put on plenty of resident activities, especially around holidays. They hold mass and she loves it! It seems that the nurses are very caring for her. The meal choices are amazing and she eats most of her food. She gets to interact with others her age as well. I am very satisfied with this facility. At one point my grandmother got very sick and they were great help during that time. They called an ambulance and a representative met us at the hospital. They sent her get well soon cards which made her feel much better. She was happy to return "home". I would definitely reccomend Recent Care to anyone seeking nursing, rehabilitative, or assisted living.They are wonderful!

Services and Amenities of Regent Care Center of San Antonio

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Regent Care Center of San Antonio

Regent Care Center of San Antonio is a senior living provider in San Antonio, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Regent Care Center of San Antonio for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regent Care Center of San Antonio